Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MD Zolo

fair enough, but he was visibly angered by sanji and if sanji just "ran away" then why wasn't page one with drake?
May be because he got away, or may be because Drake is faking it. Afterall, Drake has been faking everything. But all of it is just guesses.

Like I said, the fact that Drake was angry is not a substitute for an actual proof of Sanji vs. Page1 outcome.

And unless you have proof, you really should stay quiet and not start yet another narrative. I have been hearing narratives one after another for a whole year and none of them are panning out.

If you get something concrete, e.g. Page1 admiring Sanji's strength or Page1 saying something like he is still sore from the last fight, then you can make your claims. Until then, it is my advice that you don't keep trying to push yet another narrative.

Shit happens. Zoro fainted in Wano and many Zoro fans are trying to push the hunger narrative but it is hilarious and humiliating. Similarly Sanji fans have been pushing ridiculous narratives. But it is just better to accept that Oda treats Luffy, Zoro and Sanji as shits sometimes.

Tobiropo released! Ulti / Page One / Foods Poo
Black Maria / X Drake / Sasaki (Ulti and Page One
are presumed to be siblings)-Foods Poo: Who do
you think will be the next big sign when Queen dies?
-Black Maria: You think it's you? -Drake: I'm not
interested. -Sasaki: Thank you if you miss out. It's
not too much (pegwon). Will you fall out? -Ulti is
angry with Sasaki, and Page One is ending. Numbers
says the identity is not revealed, but there is an
ambassador. (Since there is a description that Tobi
Roppo is just below the signboard, it is assumed
that Tobi Roppo> is the number)

queen will die at the end of wano confirmed?
It seems they are talking about who the next Lead performer/ All star will be among them

It doesnt matter who will die, the beast pirates will be disbanded at the end of the arc

Status
Not open for further replies.