Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So IT IS CONFIRMED THEN....
Since TobiRoppo are talking about Position of Queen Ignoring Jack's position means Jack's position is not Available for them, so as the Theories went on
Only Headliners can get Jack's Position as the leader of Headliners
Only TobiRoppo can get Queen's position as Leader of TobiRoppo
Only Numbers can Get King's Position as Leader of Numbers :akaman:
And what if Numbers can get Kings position...

Dude with the cigarette + mask: "If Queen dies, who do y'all think is gonna replace him as an All-Star?"
Black Maria: "Do you think it's you?"
Drake: "I'm not interested"
Sasaki: "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). It's not possible for Page One, so he's gonna pull out as well"

Ulti being a good sis to P1 gets angry with Sasaki

- based on a translation by Emperor Nami, with minor English edits of my own.

why should he die ... he went to talk to BMP?

Dude with the cigarette + mask: "If Queen dies, who do y'all think is gonna replace him as an All-Star?"
Black Maria: "Do you think it's you?"
Drake: "I'm not interested"
Sasaki: "Thanks for pulling out (of the contenders). It's not possible for Page One, so he's gonna pull out as well"

Ulti being a good sis to P1 gets angry with Sasaki

- based on a translation by Emperor Nami, with minor English edits of my own.

why should he die ... he went to talk to BMP?
They are getting ahead of themselves like the Billions who killed Mr 11 so one of them could take his place and thought they could have captured Ace and Luffy.

I just got here but shocked no one talked about Killer VS Masked Flying six? Both wearing mask and have huge necks..

That's because this guy is Gin
:steef:

You all know it's true... same lips... earings on both ears.... covering his face with mask because of permanent effect of the gas... maybe lost his vision (makes him perfect for invisible guy like Sanji)... he started smoking after knowing Sanji..... and lastly his shoe from last chapter....

Sanji vs Gin (as main fight of the arc) for Sanji

Fuck Sanji vs Queen (Don't care about it)

Since TobiRoppo are talking about Position of Queen Ignoring Jack's position means Jack's position is not Available for them, so as the Theories went on

yeah i agree with you!
Maybe the Ace (kaido's son) the Number 1 is under King who take care of him because Kaido trusts King the most.

Was wondering why T6 want Queen's seat and not jack, because queen is their chief. Like we saw jack with the headliners.
King should be the chief of numbers.

This sounds pretty good .

Looking forward for Robin to confirm this.

yeah i agree with you!
Maybe the Ace (kaido's son) the Number 1 is under King who take care of him because Kaido trusts King the most.

Was wondering why T6 want Queen's seat and not jack, because queen is their chief. Like we saw jack with the headliners.
King should be the chief of numbers.
yes and Queen hating them further shows how they likely out of Queen's control and similar to how he dislikes King he also dislikes his soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.