Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way, it just said in the spoilers that the numbers are below the flying 6, unless you believe that queen are stronger than king, there is no way the numbers can become all star.

why do people keep forcing this agenda that the numbers are some strong group of individuals? they are just dumb giants, nothing more:feelscryingman:
I really don't get it either

I mean I have NEVER in my life... seen a more goofy Silhouette than the Numbers.. Normally Oda makes EVERYONE even joke of a character like "Holden" look intense in Silhouette.. and then it's a hit or miss when they are introduced... but as Silhouette.. ALWAYS scary and badass

This time... with numbers.. EVEN as Silhouette they look like a good damn JOKE.. Goofy... idiotic design... I have no hope for them at all... don't know how some people got strength vibe from them

Three issues:

1. Tobi Roppa don't have a set level
2. No clue how strong that dude was compared to Jinbei.
3. The scenario between Jinbei & the WB dude are two completely different scenarios.
There are no issues. Curiel was one of the most prominent Commanders after the Top Ones along with Izo. That's what the Tobbi Roppo are: most prominent dudes after All Stars. In fact, he is more than likely stronger than Moriah.

These dudes just ain't anywhere near Jinbe's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.