General Mafia General Chat

Ya should branch out and invite peeps from other sections to play one of these games. Worst case scenario you get a no or a non response but best case scenario you get one or two peeps who give it a shot, who knows they might become a Mafia regular. That is how I got multiple NF Mafia regulars hooked on mafia

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ya should branch out and invite peeps from other sections to play one of these games. Worst case scenario you get a no or a non response but best case scenario you get one or two peeps who give it a shot, who knows they might become a Mafia regular. That is how I got multiple NF Mafia regulars hooked on mafia
come sign up for weebs :optimistic::optimistic:

Does anyone want to hydra with me on mu this year?

I hydra'd last year and the players over there were talking in terms that we don't even use here which gets confusing at times.

Worst

Custom title
Mafia section.

A shadow of its former self
Looks like me retiring from this really hurt the finances uh.....but fear not! The prophecy will soon come true!

Now you may wonder....

Yesss, you heard that right, the prophecy!

That every 100 weebs games, the mighty Jobbers

( originally known as @Kvothe Kingkiller, @Dr_Professor83 , @Ekkologix ,@Adam 🍎 , @Lindltaylor and @Destroya , led by the legendary " Scum Leader @Worst " )

Shall make their return once again and and put an end to The Long Night ( not related to the game of thrones long night ) restoring the peace and activity in the mafia section

Looks like me retiring from this really hurt the finances uh.....but fear not! The prophecy will soon come true!

Now you may wonder....

( originally known as @Kvothe Kingkiller, @Dr_Professor83 , @Ekkologix ,@Adam 🍎 , @Lindltaylor and @Destroya , led by the legendary " Scum Leader @Worst " )

Shall make their return once again and and put an end to The Long Night ( not related to the game of thrones long night ) restoring the peace and activity in the mafia section
If the gang gets back together sure.

Other than that nah. Too much spam for my old bones to follow

Emil

Certified Memelord

Now you may wonder....

we will be reincarnated in weebs 69

assuming mafia in this site can survive 5 more months lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Now you may wonder....

In the meantime.

Can I interest the mighty scum leader in a warm up game?