Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably there now Waiters and work under there captain, I mean if they joined on there "free will" there would be not Need to imprison there crews
Kaido
King
Queen
Jack

Ulti -> Ulti's Crew
Page One -> Page One's Crew
Foods Poo -> Foods Poo's Crew
Black Maria -> Black Maria's Crew
X Drake -> Drake Pirates
Sasaki -> Sasaki's Crew
Holdem -> Holdem's Crew
Sheepshead -> Sheepshead's Crew

Members of these crew may have eaten a Smile fruit. "Batman" may have been a member of Holdem's crew.

Kaido
King
Queen
Jack

Ulti -> Ulti's Crew
X Drake -> Drake Pirates
Sasaki -> Sasaki's Crew
Holdem -> Holdem's Crew

Members of these crew may have eaten a Smile fruit. "Batman" may have been a member of Holdem's crew.
Either this or they were Individuals without a Crew

So Sasaki vs Jinbe as a warm up fight (if they are indeed related) then Jinbe vs Jack?
Oh wait but inu and neko will have to fight him because they have a grudge against him :josad:
So Jinbe vs Queen? I don't know anymore :namiriously:
Our man Jinbe is gonna drill his fist in Big Mamu's big fat belly
Our man Zoro will tame Kaido and cut his head off
Or captain Luffy will fuck off their captain Xebec who will make an entrance and fuck both of Kaido and Big Mom up... and make them his pets....

Matches are settled

Luffy beating PK level
Zoro and Jinbe beating Yonko
Sanji beats YFM (King)
:steef:

Oda finishes the story... cause Corona is coming... Winter is coming... oh and Jon Snow still crying cause D&D fucked him over for Arya.....

Kaido
King
Queen
Jack

Ulti -> Ulti's Crew
X Drake -> Drake Pirates
Sasaki -> Sasaki's Crew
Holdem -> Holdem's Crew

I've been saying its basically easier to compare all Headliner's to Big Mom's Ministers. Both groups have varying degrees of strength and seem to be given commander type positions in the crew. Then the Tobi Roppo could be compared to people on the Daifuku/Oven/Snack/Campote/Perospero level of Ministers, the "Monsters". Both crews then have a level above that with the Sweet Commanders and the All-Stars.

The numbers is what really throws a fork in it. They all seem to be from one "crew" per say, and seem to have their special card rankings (2-10?). THATS the interesting part to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.