Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
I love the look of everyone one of them but Sasaki. The fat fishman look isn't really a good one, but that's whatever. The others look great. Foods Poo's mask is badass. Not sure why Page1 is rocking the Corona set up though.

And Lmao at them saying Queen is gonna die and be replaced by one of them. Cold as shit.

@TheAncientCenturion the Flying Six look a lot weaker than Daifuku and Oven, just from their designs lol.
Are ya kidding me?! They look normal.

Oda doesn't give normal human designs out to just anyone.

T

The Penguin

You fools... Better pray for the Numbers to not be like giant type characters but Devil Fruit users because if the case, they will get throw the rubbish and played like a bunch of retards.

The Retarded Beast Pirates prophecy.

Hawkins is new, so of course he isn't a flying six.
You know I like Hawkins... but honestly I do think he's weaker than flying 6
I simply think Kaido crew cares more about strength than anything else!

Even in kaido's introduction... it felt like that... the strong lives.. the weak dies... I feel Hawkins would have taken the position if his skills impressed Kaido MORE...

Now.. there is a potential that Hawkins held back and kept some of his strength hidden in order to turn on them later... and him holding back kept him from reaching Flying 6
HOWEVER... from looks of it... from his dialog with Law... he seemed focused on serving Kaido with all his might cause he saw no chance of Kaido taken down by anyone soon...

Which is why I think he didn't hide his strength...

Now... I personally do not believe someone like Kidd or Luffy if they agreed to join Kaido... that they will end up as "regular headliners"

Even Kaido himself despite fucking them up... he clearly stated that he will try to break luffy's spirit and make him join him... cause he would make a "formidable soldier" in his ranks...

NOW.. a statement like this... tells me that Kaido after he breaks someone spirit... he makes them join and ranks them based on strength.. that's how I honestly feel... and personally I think Hawkins faired lower than flying 6 in Kaido's perspective...

So you are telling me that Page One lost his opportunity to become a Calamity aka replacing Queen because he got defeated by Sanji?

Well, that explains everything...:crazwhat::hope::quest::bamathink:
That seems to be what is implied but we nee more. The concensus here (WG) seems to be that P1 was just that weak to begin with in order to downplay but the other one seems to fit more as of right now.

Supreme Commander
  • Kaido
Executives
Lead Performers
  • King
  • Queen
  • Jack
???
  • Kaido's Son (The Ace?)
Headliners
Tobi Roppo
  • Ulti -> Crew
  • Page One -> Crew
  • Foods Poo -> Crew
  • Black Maria -> Crew
  • X Drake -> Drake Pirates
  • Sasaki -> Crew
Normal
  • Scotch -> Crew
  • Sheepshead -> Crew
  • Ginrummy -> Crew
  • Holdem -> Crew
  • Speed -> Crew
  • Babanuki -> Crew
  • Dobon -> Crew
  • Daifugo -> Crew
  • Solitaire -> Crew
  • Basil Hawkins -> Hawkins Pirates
  • Scratchmen Apoo -> On-Air Pirates
I don't want to define the fodders just yet. Some Gifters, Waiters, and Pleasures are either Headliners or crew members of the Headliners. "Batman" could have been under Holdem's crew. Sheepshead was confirmed to be promoted as a Headliner, which asks more questions than it answers.

I don't know if I'm interpreting this the correct way but Oda is saying the lurking legend would be the greatest enemy for the Strawhats, has something to do with WB and is going to hinder to Strawhats in Onigashima. At first I thought Lurking legend and greatest enemy could be different characters but all these sentences seem to be linked with each other so it makes more sense that they are one and the same.

Kaido doesn't fit the lurking legend profile, nor did Oda not need to mention his name since everybody would have guessed that Kaido would be the greatest enemy in Onigashima? this is weird lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.