Rate Sanji new Elbaf outfit ?

• Total voters
Looked it up and there doesn't seems to be a word "九山" by itself but there is a phrase "九山八海" (lit. 9 mountains & 8 Seas) which seems to be a worldview from Ancient India in Buddhism that means "A Small World". Only took a glimpse at it so can't say I have a complete understanding of the concept. However, from the above, I can see why someone could refer to the 9 mountains here as "All Land". That, said however, I don't think the Kanji for Kuzan's name has ever been revealed, so his name might not necessarily have the aforementioned Kanji.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, I noticed a pattern in the BB Pirates DFs that I thought I'd share here ^^ (my bad if this has already been pointed out b4 🙏🏿 )
Seems like BB Pirate's DFs are somewhat related to their epithets or at least the most recently revealed ones seem to be:

"Warp Warp" -> "The Supersonic"
"Strong Strong" -> "Champion"
"Sick Sick" -> "God of Death"
So might be a recurring theme amongst the BB pirates.
Pizarro could potentially fit the above theme as well if he has a "Lion/White Tiger" DF but it seems to apply only to the original members of the BB Pirates, but maybe I'm missing something.

In which case Laffite could really turn out ot have an Angel related DF or more specifically, the Mythical Zoan Model “Lucifer” fruit given his epithet is "Demon" Sheriff. On this point, interestingly enough, Laffite seem to share some characteristic similarities with Lucifer.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer is said to have had pure Snow White wings, which is characteristic feature of Laffite and one emphaized in his Vivre Card
- Lucifer is associated with wrath/anger, which is another trait emphasised in Laffite's Vivre Card"
- Both Lucifer and Laffite were exiled
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer was said to be very intelligent/wise and possess vast knowledge which is another characteristic feature of Laffite that was emphasized in his Vivre Card"

Also, Laffite utilizes hypnotism which could be tied to Lucifer's singing voice.
And a strong reason why I think this, is that unlike Jango, Laffite's hypnotism seems to be sound based

*the above is the panel that describes Laffite's hynotism in the Vivre Card. If you look closely, you can see something akin to sound waves being directed at the marine soldier.

Lastly, going back to the pattern I mentioned above, Pre-TS Blackbeard also seems to match it:
"Dark Dark" - "Blackbeard"

Last edited:
Looked it up and there doesn't seems to be a word "九山" by itself but there is a phrase "九山八海" (lit. 9 mountains & Seas) which seems to be a worldview from Ancient India in Buddhism that means "A Small World". Only took a glimpse at it so can't say I have a complete understanding of the concept. However, from the above, I can see why someone could refer to the 9 mountains here as "All Land". That, said however, I don't think the Kanji for Kuzan's name has ever been revealed, so his name might not necessarily have the aforementioned Kanji.

Btw, I noticed a pattern in the BB Pirates DFs that I thought I'd share here ^^ (my bad if this has already been pointed out b4 🙏🏿 )
Seems like BB Pirate's DFs are somewhat related to their epithets or at least the most recently revealed ones seem to be:

Pizarro could potentially fit the above theme as well if he has a "Lion/White Tiger" DF but it seems to apply only to the original members of the BB Pirates, but maybe I'm missing something.

In which case Laffite could really turn out ot have an Angel related DF or more specifically, the Mythical Zoan Model “Lucifer” fruit given his epithet is "Demon" Sheriff. On this point, interestingly enough, Laffite seem to share some characteristic similarities with Lucifer.
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer is said to have had pure Snow White wings, which is characteristic feature of Laffite and one emphaized in his Vivre Card
- Lucifer is associated with wrath/anger, which is another trait emphasised in Laffite's Vivre Card"
- Correct me if I'm wrong, but Lucifer was said to be very intelligent/wise and possess vast knowledge which is another characteristic feature of Laffite that was emphasized in his Vivre Card"

Also, Laffite utilizes hypnotism which could be tied to Lucifer's singing voice.
And a strong reason why I think this, is that unlike Jango, Laffite's hypnotism seems to be sound based

*the above is the panel that describes Laffite's hynotism in the Vivre Card. If you look closely, you can see something akin to sound waves being directed at the marine soldier.

Lastly, going back to the pattern I mentioned above, Pre-TS Blackbeard also seems to match it:
Sanji vs Laffite demon vs demo :finally:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Shaoxing wine, or shàoxīng jiǔ (绍兴酒), is a type of Chinese rice wine that hails from Shaoxing, a city in China’s Zhejiang Province famous for rice wine production. It’s a key ingredient in many dishes and will create that authentic restaurant flavor you may have found difficult to replicate at home

Vasco the cook :finally:

Shaoxing wine, or shàoxīng jiǔ (绍兴酒), is a type of Chinese rice wine that hails from Shaoxing, a city in China’s Zhejiang Province famous for rice wine production. It’s a key ingredient in many dishes and will create that authentic restaurant flavor you may have found difficult to replicate at home

To be honest I just don't like BBP

But Aokiji is different

Cool Strong and a awesome fruit

How can I not want this fight

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Looked it up and there doesn't seems to be a word "九山" by itself but there is a phrase "九山八海" (lit. 9 mountains & Seas) which seems to be a worldview from Ancient India in Buddhism that means "A Small World". Only took a glimpse at it so can't say I have a complete understanding of the concept. However, from the above, I can see why someone could refer to the 9 mountains here as "All Land". That, said however, I don't think the Kanji for Kuzan's name has ever been revealed, so his name might not necessarily have the aforementioned Kanji.

Thank you Puck, you are awesome :steef:

Loda will never do All land vs All blue, that's just too cool :josad:
We can hope for it tho. He can't take our theories :josad::josad:

I wonder what Vasco's power is gonna be. I'm trying to find some connection between heavy drinker and diamond but I can't find any :josad::josad::josad:

nice sanji avatar:sanmoji:

villain sanji:steef:
cause he sounds like sanji:josad: