Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I mean smoking sucks health wise and I was doing copious amounts at that time, but vaping is not only gay but is also an unexplored territory, who tf knows what it does to your body. It also fucks with your dopamine system cuz you’re burning that juice 24/7
I wish you good luck and I hope u can get rid of the cigs in the future too! It's tough but the results will be great. Health is important especially when you live in the country when you have to run away from the ambulance cause it's too expensive:ihaha:

He's stronger than Apoo and potentially the strongest Tobi Roppo or the weakest, depending on how you interpret Oda's shit
It seems to me you like him as a character but don’t actually wank his powerlevel. I can’t force myself to like him, but wanking him is even more difficult as you have to hype up Coby too which is something I cannot do.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It seems to me you like him as a character but don’t actually wank his powerlevel. I can’t force myself to like him, but wanking him is even more difficult as you have to hype up Coby too which is something I cannot do.
Ngl Drake is shit. I never cared much about him but I expected a lot more from his character because of his position in the Navy before and also he has a nice DF.

Mr. Go vs him would be Extreme diff either way probably lmao.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Fuck it do Hody Jones cause he has some impressive physicals and durability feats (mostly because he got an extended Luffy fight). You could wank him to YC3 if you're careful

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So the Egghead island mini-arc serves the purpose of Straw Hats being dumbfounded again. They will leave the island and find out Law lost to Blackbeard, potentially Kidd annihilating the pirate he talked about or losing to Shanks again and some WG world-shifting news.

Status
Not open for further replies.