Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
My fellow WorstGenians... there are some fanbases I must apologize to...
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

And a young lad... named SeaTonnes... who I misrepresented in Discord-Court

My actions these past couple of months of flip flopping were inexcusable and my actions in the court room today were disgusting. The damage I caused will never be reversed. The people I've hurt may never heal. I have serious Apoo syndrome but that does not excuse my behavior, and must pay for my sins.FFor life. I will be attending therapy starting tomorrow to better myself as an individual I hope in the future we can all look behind this and be a community once again.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Meeyori @EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AdmiralKoniroryu @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Pot Goblin @AL sama
:kriwhat:

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

My actions these past couple of months of flip flopping were inexcusable and my actions in the court room today were disgusting. The damage I caused will never be reversed. The people I've hurt may never heal. I have serious Apoo syndrome but that does not excuse my behavior, and must pay for my sins.FFor life. I will be attending therapy starting tomorrow to better myself as an individual I hope in the future we can all look behind this and be a community once again.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Meeyori @EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AdmiralKoniroryu @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Pot Goblin @AL sama

:suresure::myman:

Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

next

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

You didn't mention law fans

Is it because they are trolls themselves?

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

Support my 3rd Swordsman theory and all will be forgiven
:zosmug::broocry:

G

Gorosei Informer

Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

Wtf lmao? Did I accidentally pass on my negative behaviour problems onto you somehow?! Are they contagious?!

Wtf happened? Lol. Have I jinxed you or something? This feels bitterly ironic to see as you were one of my top choices to replace me and also Rotties and Pots but now I'm scared and confused lol?

:risitameh::shame::saitahu::emohiyo::mrgo::snoopy:

Oda really has broken us so mentally then? Is this his revenge on us? Should we sue him?

:hope::quest::ronalugh::crazwhat::joker::handsup::kobeha:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

Wtf lmao? Did I accidentally pass on my negative behaviour problems onto you somehow?! Are they contagious?!

Wtf happened? Lol. Have I jinxed you or something? This feels bitterly ironic to see as you were one of my top choices to replace me and also Rotties and Pots but now I'm scared and confused lol?

Oda really has broken us so mentally then? Is this his revenge on us? Should we sue him?

No, it's nothing bad.

SeaTonnes got put on trial, but somehow Mr. Reloaded got convicted for being a flip-flopping lawyer, instead.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber

It's all good. It's a giant meme.

Basically TAC exposed SeaTonnes as a snitch for a report he made in the Kinyagi thread, we all did a trial so he could try and defend himself. The problem was that reports can't be brought up like that, so the evidence was weak. I represent SeaTonnes as his lawyer, albeit poorly. @Meeyori found him guilty on a technically.

The whole server remembered my flip flopping and put me on trial for the countless times i've jumped shipped on several fandoms during the end of Wano. I was found guilty and given the Apoo title. They told me to write the apology (as a bit of a joke).

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It's all good. It's a giant meme.

Basically TAC exposed SeaTonnes as a snitch for a report he made in the Kinyagi thread, we all did a trial so he could try and defend himself. The problem was that reports can't be brought up like that, so the evidence was weak. I represent SeaTonnes as his lawyer, albeit poorly. @Meeyori found him guilty on a technically.

The whole server remembered my flip flopping and put me on trial for the countless times i've jumped shipped on several fandoms during the end of Wano. I was found guilty and given the Apoo title. They told me to write the apology (as a bit of a joke).
That was fake news

Seatonnes did nothing like that