Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

It's all good. It's a giant meme.

Basically TAC exposed SeaTonnes as a snitch for a report he made in the Kinyagi thread, we all did a trial so he could try and defend himself. The problem was that reports can't be brought up like that, so the evidence was weak. I represent SeaTonnes as his lawyer, albeit poorly. @Meeyori found him guilty on a technically.

The whole server remembered my flip flopping and put me on trial for the countless times i've jumped shipped on several fandoms during the end of Wano. I was found guilty and given the Apoo title. They told me to write the apology (as a bit of a joke).
Lmao fair enough, that's a relief then weirdly enough.

I did hear about the Astolfo incident and ui was tempted to mention you denouncing various fandoms/theories and strongly proclaiming your wishes for TamaNakama on the sever before too.

Being called Apoo though, oh dear lmao. Since you were rocking the Will I Am pfp I'm the past, that's actually ironically funnier and fitting too!

:joker::pepapoo::kobeha:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
This place is getting worse day by day

Not safe anymore for trolls

• Kinyagi got framed
  • Tonnes got proven guilty despite lack of credible evidence
  • I still get branded as fake news and mods took no action when law fans targeted me for giving them reality check - BB will low diff or kill him

#Trollslivesmatters

My fellow WorstGenians... there are some fanbases I must apologize to...
Yamato fans
Carrot fans
Admiral fans
Kaido fans
Sanji fans
ect.

And a young lad... named SeaTonnes... who I misrepresented in Discord-Court

My actions these past couple of months of flip flopping were inexcusable and my actions in the court room today were disgusting. The damage I caused will never be reversed. The people I've hurt may never heal. I have serious Apoo syndrome but that does not excuse my behavior, and must pay for my sins.FFor life. I will be attending therapy starting tomorrow to better myself as an individual I hope in the future we can all look behind this and be a community once again.

@CoC: Color of Clowns @Meeyori @EtenBoby @TheAncientCenturion @AdmiralKoniroryu @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Pot Goblin @AL sama
As your current Pope, I forgive you!

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2

• Kinyagi got framed
  • I still get branded as fake news and mods took no action when law fans targeted me for giving them reality check - BB will low diff or kill him

#Trollslivesmatters

Post automatically merged:

• Kinyagi got framed

#Trollslivesmatters
Also my threads are being locked for no reason :pepehands:

Status
Not open for further replies.