Status
Not open for further replies.
:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush::catsure:

:kobeha::crazwhat::eeke::watchout:

(Just kidding ofc lmao)

:handsup::gokulaugh:

That would be pretty cool, Loki is meant to be a trickster depending on whcih Loki it is at least and would be dope if they ended up being allies of BB, BB needs some powerful allies and an actual fleet! We've only seen his captains so far?

Loki seems scummy enough to team up with BB potentially from the sounds of it and if Loki is a horndog type who really wants to get married (and ironically got rejected by the one character who seems to want to marry EVERYONE and got rejected over a 1000 times) then thats a hell of a motive to join someone like BB too!? Maybe he was hunting Boas DF to help Loki find someone to finally marry him, since he could give her DF to him and he can force someone to fall in love with him and marry him mas dark as that sounds? Sanji gonna have to rescue someone from being forcibly married to Loki in future? Lol.

I've wanted Elbaf to be linked with Shanks but I wouldnt mind if they ended up allied with BB instead! Shanks could always have other territories and allies instead! Lodestar for example...

MonogamyYoru confirmed?

Also I would be pro monogamy (actually I am jokes aside mostly at least) but I can't practise it because I fuck over way too many people to do it!

:josad::jay-he:

Incredibly based! You are a hero!

:araboss:

(The irony of using a Green Bull emote for this too :kobeha:)
Sanji vs Loki
:crazwhat:

and don’t remind me of Greenbull… I need a cigarette now

:goyea:

Nice one though seriously! Ive always wanted to work in a bookstore tbh! Especially before I discovered and got addicted to video games too lmao. I used to love libraries and bookstores...especially old fashioned bookstores...

There's one here that's loaded with plants outside of it and I think inside too somewhat, to feel like a sort of "mini jungle" or garden maybe? Botanical garden?
I’m gonna be in the manga corner and I will advertise my fav mangas
"Hello little boy, have you ever heard of D.Gray Man or Vinland Saga? 😈"
Post automatically merged:

Good bye world. I am committing sudoku now for the crime of being weird on the internets.

Don’t play Sudoku
Play some neat Hentai games

Status
Not open for further replies.