Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters
Netero destroys all of them at the same time lmao

I give Netero 10 seconds before he squashes them all flat

I don't think people realize just how crazy Netero is

99.9% of experienced hunters can't even perceive his hands moving and NONE of them can react to them

Even Mereum couldn't do anything about the hands

He was forced to tank them which isn't a viable strategy for anyone outside of the Royal Guard lol

99.9% of experienced hunters can't even perceive his hands moving and NONE of them can react to them

He was forced to tank them which isn't a viable strategy for anyone outside of the Royal Guard lol
That's the most retarded thing I ever read

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

This.

+
I don't think there exists a single character yet that could take on the entire Troupe at once except for Post Rose Meruem.
How exactly Troupe lives thru 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva?

There is no fucking way they can do something with this unless you want to argue they have some hidden Mereum level character.
Post automatically merged:

That's the most retarded thing I ever read
It's not retarded, it's factual, read statements made by characters in the manga about Netero.

This.

+

How exactly Troupe lives thru 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva?

There is no fucking way they can do something with this unless you want to argue they have some hidden Mereum level character.
Bro it's Nen. There are always ways to counter someone. Especially when we are talking about teamwork. Knuckle and the boys would have been able to defeat Youpi if Knuckle didn't release his Hatsu and it was said that they were like 1/10th as strong as Youpi.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Bro it's Nen. There are always ways to counter someone. Especially when we are talking about teamwork. Knuckle and the boys would have been able to defeat Youpi if Knuckle didn't release his Hatsu and it was said that they were like 1/10th as strong as Youpi.
I just believe Netero is too big of a shot for the troupe.

Chrollo wouldn't beat Hisoka without a prep. I understand that the prep is allowed here but if I recall Troupe avoided Netero for some reason.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree with the feeling

Usually I would back up the troupe. Good versatility and numbers

But. Netero has something they can’t really counter : speed.

They can’t do anything about Netero speed and power

And your Youpi exemple isn’t quite right : in the end when Youpi was fully serious and evolved they couldn’t have done anything about it except being stomped

Nen hax is nothing in the face of sheer speed and power

It doesn't matter how hax your ability is if you can't use it

Like you're not realizing just how far above Netero is

His hands move so fast that none of the PT members will even know what hit them before they die

Mereum is the single strongest character in the series and even he couldn't do anything about Netero's hands

Neferpitou is so far above any member of the PT and she didn't even know what hit her while enhanced by Terphiscora

They can't do anything

I agree with the feeling

Usually I would back up the troupe. Good versatility and numbers

But. Netero has something they can’t really counter : speed.

They can’t do anything about Netero speed and power

And your Youpi exemple isn’t quite right : in the end when Youpi was fully serious and evolved they couldn’t have done anything about it except being stomped
Youpi was seconds away from going bankrupt in the end. Knuckle just wimped out.

As Morel said: The moment you think you know the outcome in a Nen fight you are wrong

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The Troupe never once even mentioned Netero's name lol. You are just making shit up.
I'm not making shit up.

The Troupe doesn't target people they can't touch.

In some extreme diff they might outwork one of the guards but that's What if.

Netero is too fast and strong, 100-Type Guanyin Bodhisattva makes him untouchable for Troupe members.

Unless as I said, they have Mereum level fighters.

Nen hax is nothing in the face of sheer speed and power

It doesn't matter how hax your ability is if you can't use it

Like you're not realizing just how far above Netero is

His hands move so fast that none of the PT members will even know what hit them before they die

Mereum is the single strongest character in the series and even he couldn't do anything about Netero's hands

Neferpitou is so far above any member of the PT and she didn't even know what hit her while enhanced by Terphiscora

They can't do anything
Netero also did almost no damage to Neferpitou with that hit but you are assuming that one slap from Netero would just insta-kill every Troupe Member lmao

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Youpi was seconds away from going bankrupt in the end. Knuckle just wimped out.

As Morel said: The moment you think you know the outcome in a Nen fight you are wrong
Yeah I know

But the PT doesn’t have those kind of abilities.

The good guys needed 2 of the most useful abilities : true invisibility and bankrupt.

Except if Chrollo manages to find something huge I don’t think they have much chance.

And Netero is like 100 times more experienced than Youpi

Netero also did almost no damage to Neferpitou with that hit but you are assuming that one slap from Netero would just insta-kill every Troupe Member lmao
Neferpitou along with the rest of the Royal Guard are some of the most durable characters in the entire series lmao

Godspeed Killua hit Youpi how many times and did little to no damage (when his attacks even outside of godspeed are lethal to humans)

Netero is a top tier enhancer. He flattens every member of the troupe immediately

Even if you think he doesn't one shot them it doesn't matter

Netero can attack thousands of times within a minute

What can the troupe do about that?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Guard have more aura and more physical abilities than any PT member, this is not deniable

they can tank way more shit than them.

Uvo can likely survive one slap or two, not much more than 3 maybe