Netero vs Phantom Troupe

Who wins?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
If the Royal Guards are that broken why didn't Pouf just blitz Morel when Morel trapped him? Instead he schemed and escaped the smoke prison atom by atom lmao. So Pouf alone can't even blitz Morel but somehow he would beat Hisoka + Chrollo in a 1 vs 2? That's hilarious
You do know Morel is one of the strongest hunters in the series right? He has more nen than most hunters in the series and easily has one of the best abilities

Morel is easily mid - high PT level and he isn't even supposed to be a fighter

And yes, in a drawn out fight Pouf would win

Pitou would DEFINITELY win

For Youpi it depends on what hatsus they have. It'll be very hard for them to damage him

Godspeed Killua did nothing

You do know Morel is one of the strongest hunters in the series right? He has more nen than most hunters in the series and easily has one of the best abilities

Morel is easily mid - high PT level and he isn't even supposed to be a fighter

And yes, in a drawn out fight Pouf would win

Pitou would DEFINITELY win

For Youpi it depends on what hatsus they have. It'll be very hard for them to damage him

Godspeed Killua did nothing
When Morel trapped Pouf he himself said he was at 20% of his strength at that point. Even if he were at full strength: So you're admitting yourself that Pouf can't easily beat a mid to high PT member? But somehow he would beat the 2 strongest PT members in a 1 vs 2? Amazing argument

When Morel trapped Pouf he himself said he was at 20% of his strength at that point. Even if he were at full strength: So you're admitting yourself that Pouf can't easily beat a mid to high PT member? But somehow he would beat the 2 strongest PT members in a 1 vs 2? Amazing argument
Yes, he can't easily beat Morel but he can beat the 2 strongest members in an extended fight

Morel is too strong for him to bully (Pouf is geared towards support) but that doesn't mean he wouldn't win eventually. It's the same thing for Chrollo and Hisoka

Of course when it comes to a Royal Guard member like Pouf matchups matter

Depending on the abilities Chrollo has in his arsenal there's a chance they could beat him

The combat RGs would bully them though if they don't have hax

The author of the thread even gave Netero prep time and LubeDummy says that he doesn't stand a chance and wouldn't even defeat the M3 of the Troupe.
Lmao Netero who is roughly Royal Guard level would easily stomp the entire Phantom Troupe. That is your argument. Let that sink in lmao

1 Royal Guard low diffs the entire Phantom Troupe according to you. More please
Post automatically merged:

Yes, he can't easily beat Morel but he can beat the 2 strongest members in an extended fight

Morel is too strong for him to bully (Pouf is geared towards support) but that doesn't mean he wouldn't win eventually. It's the same thing for Chrollo and Hisoka

Of course when it comes to a Royal Guard member like Pouf matchups matter

Depending on the abilities Chrollo has in his arsenal there's a chance they could beat him

The combat RGs would bully them though if they don't have hax
That's ridiculous to me. I'll never agree with you. Not to even mention that we are talking about the entire Troupe not just 2 members. The entire Troupe would dispose of a Royal Guard rather easily. Netero isn't much stronger than a Royal Guard

Seth

โ€Ž
Lmao Netero who is roughly Royal Guard level would easily stomp the entire Phantom Troupe. That is your argument. Let that sink in lmao

1 Royal Guard low diffs the entire Phantom Troupe according to you. More please
You are derailing for the past few replies. Then you started insulting cause someone disagrees with you. Seems like you are pressed take a breath.

Phantom Troupe has nothing that makes me believe they can endure an onslaught from Netero.

You are derailing for the past few replies. Then you started insulting cause someone disagrees with you. Seems like you are pressed take a breath.

Phantom Troupe has nothing that makes me believe they can endure an onslaught from Netero.
Your entire argument rests entirely on the assumption that there's no way they could handle Netero's speed and/or tank some of his hits when Netero couldn't even really damage Pitou with a hit. If you want to believe that then there's nothing I can say to you to convince you. I'll just never be convinced by that argument.

The Phantom Troupe with no prep time have a VERY hard time against Pitou or Youpi

You can throw Pouf in there if you want to even though he's support
Knuckle + 20%Morel+Meleoron > Entire Phantom Troupe confirmed

Seth

โ€Ž
Your entire argument rests entirely on the assumption that there's no way they could handle Netero's speed and/or tank some of his hits when Netero couldn't even really damage Pitou with a hit.
Phantom Troupe didn't show any reliable feats to make me believe they can deal with Netero's speed, let alone potency.

I'm able to pay respect to some characters if they provide on panels feats. No Troupe member is as fast as Netero or Guards, let alone they are strong to exchange blows with Netero or Guards.

In the scenario presented by Saka, Netero has prep time, what makes you believe he will not come up with a plan himself to take em down, especially since he will know what they are capable of.

Phantom Troupe didn't show any reliable feats to make me believe they can deal with Netero's speed, let alone potency.

I'm able to pay respect to some characters if they provide on panels feats. No Troupe member is as fast as Netero or Guards, let alone they are strong to exchange blows with Netero or Guards.

In the scenario presented by Saka, Netero has prep time, what makes you believe he will not come up with a plan himself to take em down, especially since he will know what they are capable of.
First of all just because Netero has prep time doesn't mean that he knows their abilities. He doesn't.
Also: It's literally just his 1 move at a time attacks that are the speed of sound. Bonolenov has a speed of sound attack himself and Chrollo has a teleportation Hatsu which is vastly faster than the speed of sound.

Seth

โ€Ž
First of all just because Netero has prep time doesn't mean that he knows their abilities. He doesn't.
Also: It's literally just his 1 move at a time attacks that are the speed of sound. Bonolenov has a speed of sound attack himself and Chrollo has a teleportation Hatsu which is vastly faster than the speed of sound.
I will wait until Troupe members show Mereum/Netero level of speed or potency and then we can continue this.

This is a total blowout.

Netero wins this.

I will wait until Troupe members show Mereum/Netero level of speed or potency and then we can continue this.

This is a total blowout.

Netero wins this.
2 of them already showed his speed. As I said: Bonolenov has a speed of sound attack (Jupiter) and Chrollo has a teleportation Hatsu (Vastly faster than anything Netero can muster)

Netero completely blitzed Meruem who himself completely blitzes every Troupe member:seriously:

Feitan, clearly one of the fastest Troupe members was struggling with an Squadron Leader Ant:lusalty:
Netero Slap did about zero damage to Pitou lmao

Pitou is 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000x more durable than every Troupe member combined and multiplied by a decillion
All 3 Royal Guards are about equal in strength. Knuckle + 20% Morel + Meleoron would have beaten Youpi.

By your logic: Knuckle + 20% Morel + Meleoron would beat the entire Troupe lmao get the fuck outta here clown