Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mid Trio and the Weak Trio are fighting the F6 or Vets. Just look at the rest of the BP and BMP. They’re not suited to be a SH’s main fight bc they’re all fodder background characters. No one cares about the headliners. No one cares about the Oniwabanshu. No one cares about the ministers. The SHs have to fight the F6 if Oda wants to make the readers care at all about their fights.
For now nothing is stated that the Mid Trio and Weak trio are fighting the flying six or the veterans it's just speculations right now, you are also forgetting that Chopper with the help of Brook was easily defeated by Perospero. But apparently you think Chopper can now suddenly fight Perospero in a 1v1:lawsigh:, I'm sorry but Chopper isn't 1v1 any of the flying six or the veterans unless he has major help. Who says the other characters are going to be background characters? You don't know that all, characters like Mont-d'Or, Galette, and Amande are still major players of the BMP even if they aren't veterans. Don't act like the Mid Trio and Weak Trio have to only take on the flying six or the veterans.

Also as I have said this before Carrot in her sulong form will be fighting Perospero not Chopper, Carrot already has a grudge against Perospero and she will defeat him to avenge Pedro.

lol Flying 6 have better design then calamities and shogun.

and guy with sword i think is zoro's enemy.
Ngl i kinda agree minus Jack. He actually looks like he belongs in the Beasts Pirates. They look more BEASTLY than King and Queen who’s designs i was honestly let down by tbh.

King looks cool and all but nothing like a Beast unless he’s in his Pterodon form and Queen looks like a Oompa Loompa with Braids.

For now nothing is stated that the Mid Trio and Weak trio are fighting the flying six or the veterans it's just speculations right now, you are also forgetting that Chopper with the help of Brook was easily defeated by Perospero. But apparently you think Chopper can now suddenly fight Perospero in a 1v1:lawsigh:, I'm sorry but Chopper isn't 1v1 any of the flying six or the veterans unless he has major help. Who says the other characters are going to be background characters? You don't know that all, characters like Mont-d'Or, Galette, and Amande are still major players of the BMP even if they aren't veterans. Don't act like the Mid Trio and Weak Trio have to only take on the flying six or the veterans.

Also as I have said this before Carrot in her sulong form will be fighting Perospero not Chopper, Carrot already has a grudge against Perospero and she will defeat him to avenge Pedro.
It's almost like characters are meant to get stronger and grow in this manga! Who knew!

The SHs will get major power ups. They have to reach Vet level soon or they are not worthy of being a part of the PK crew. Remember when Lucci low diffed Luffy in W7 but got defeated one arc later?

Nobody cares about Mon’t d’Or, Galette, or Amande. Most readers probably don’t even remember them

Did you really expect me to read all that? Lol nice try bud i’ve already debunked you and I’m over it.

zoro got low diffed by a no named, non haki coated, kitchen knife level cut wound and was Ko’d lol GG’s
Another way of saying, you don't have a counter for my post. That's the reason why you are still trying to compare a knife to a scythe. That alone shows everybody pathetic your post is.

I will make things easier for you since reading my posts seem to be so difficult. Here, it shows that the noise Zoro's stomach made is identical to the noise Luffy stomach made when he passed out from starvation alone. That is the nontranslated version.

The proves that Zoro fell from a combination of several factors including poison, starving, injury and more.
@Monkey D Theories

Kawamatsu is a poisonous fish fishman :yasu:

That's why he can feed on poison.

Lulffy almost died because he ate a poisonous fish

Lulffy passing out in WCI due to hunger and the kanji used for Zoro's situation are the same

Chopper who lost against a vet with the help from Brook can now suddenly defeat that same vet in a 1v1? Yeah no there is no way Chopper suddenly got that much stronger after the WCI arc.:seriously:
Brook is the same character that did nothing against Pero yet fucking trumped the shit out Big Mom.

Basically Oda writes whatever he wants and his protagonists will get stronger and face who he wants them to face.

Sorry lol

Bone Collection (Cover and LCP)
Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Piece
Moriking (CP)
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
Chainsaw Man (CP)
Haikyuu!!
We Never Learn
Mashle
Act-Age (CP)
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Mission: Yozakura Family
Mitama Security
Undead Unluck
Yuuna and the Haunted Hotsprings
Guardian of the Witch
Agravity Boys

Issue 23
Cover and LCP - Kimetsu no Yaiba (Climax)
CP - The Promised Neverland (Climax of the Last Arc), Heavy Metal Yankees (Kawada), Bone Collection
Extra Pages - Moriking

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Piece
Moriking (CP)
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
Chainsaw Man (CP)
Haikyuu!!
We Never Learn
Mashle
Act-Age (CP)
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Mitama Security
Undead Unluck
Guardian of the Witch
Agravity Boys

Issue 23
CP - The Promised Neverland (Climax of the Last Arc), Heavy Metal Yankees (Kawada), Bone Collection
Extra Pages - Moriking
Is #1 Hero Endeavor ok?

Another way of saying, you don't have a counter for my post. That's the reason why you are still trying to compare a knife to a scythe. That alone shows everybody pathetic your post is.

I will make things easier for you since reading my posts seem to be so difficult. Here, it shows that the noise Zoro's stomach made is identical to the noise Luffy stomach made when he passed out from starvation alone. That is the nontranslated version.

The proves that Zoro fell from a combination of several factors including poison, starving, injury and more.
Smh dude this isn’t even proof you’re showing me lol just excuses.

only thing pathetic here are your lame ass excuses for justifying how Zoro got one shotted by a fellow(NERFED) Supernova. I don’t care if his weapon was a scythe. The cut wound was as minuscule as a knife cut wound compared to others he’s taken before. Once again Zoro is just trash.

Even when Luffy was hungry he still took down a billion chess soiders. Zoro couldn’t even of been THAT HUNGRY as he was eating hella food and drinking plenty of booze since we’ve seen him in wano.

So yeah keep on with your pathetic/garbage rebuttals that hold 0 value/truth. The fact is he got 1 shotted by a weakened killer who used 0 haki to do so, the end lol.

Kimetsu no Yaiba
One Piece
Moriking (CP)
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
Chainsaw Man (CP)
Haikyuu!!
We Never Learn
Mashle
Act-Age (CP)
Jujutsu Kaisen
Black Clover
Mitama Security
Undead Unluck
Guardian of the Witch
Agravity Boys

Issue 23
Extra Pages - Moriking
So 979 confirmed after Golden week break? Sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.