Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess? You’re not really disproving anything, lmao. Do I think Kid’s attacks would be effective on their own? Yes. The nature of his attacks uses crushing force to harm not only the outside, but the inside of an opponent’s organs through blunt force trauma (think Queen’s snake attack). Are they more effective because of Law though, also yes.
YOU'RE not disproving my point. My entire point is that Kidd IS useful and can atleast injure other top tiers in fights, but probably wouldn't win on his own against people like Big Mom or Kaidou. But tbf there's very few characters who can win against Big Mom or Kaidou in a 1v1.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
She literally was? She didn’t use bigger mom, but she wasn’t nerfed like she was when she attacked the Sunny.

You’re right Sanjis casual block was able to do it… how is that not a feat? Meanwhile Luffy was already immune to the attack which Sanji wasn’t.

It was BM who casually blocked both luffy and sanji.

Sanji didn't come out as impressive in this in any way and even if you call this impressive then it pales against what Zoro, luffy and jinbei later pulled

It was BM who casually blocked both luffy and sanji.

Sanji didn't come out as impressive in this in any way and even if you call this impressive then it pales against what Zoro, luffy and jinbei later pulled
Big Mom was the attacker in this instance. Sanji blocked her. If you didn’t read the arc don’t act like you did.

It is far more impressive than what jinbe did dude it’s not close. the big mom that jinbe clashed with:
1. Got blocked by chopper
2. Sent Jinbe flying with a throw
3. Had him accepting death on the sunny

But yeah Sanji blocking a stronger version is less impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.