• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Character

Obviously current Mihawk still washes Zoro
Well, it's not a fair comparison since we are almost 24/7 with Zoro while Mihawk is more of an occasional appearance in the story.

Although I would still pick Mihawk I think. I don't like Zoro being such a bitch for Luffy, I understand the respect for the Captain and uga buga but sometimes it's just cringe.

Zoro fits more of a lone wolf type character, I was never a fan of Zoro being the Straw Hat, he should be occasional character or somewhat of a rival for Luffy but not in terms of PK.

Zoro should show up once in a while during big arcs and fight big fights progressing himself too.

Post arcs, should be mini arcs of Zoro adventures as a loner.

I really hope Oda doesnโ€™t mess up any void century lore.
I don't think it's possible to mess up when we barely know anything about it

All we know so far is the "Ancient Kingdom" (we still don't know the name of it) existed 800+ years ago and was destroyed by what is now known as the World Government

They had superior technology (though every Kingdom may have had access to this technology as well) that was lost/destroyed in the process

Well, it's not a fair comparison since we are almost 24/7 with Zoro while Mihawk is more of an occasional appearance in the story.

Although I would still pick Mihawk I think. I don't like Zoro being such a bitch for Luffy, I understand the respect for the Captain and uga buga but sometimes it's just cringe.

Zoro fits more of a lone wolf type character, I was never a fan of Zoro being the Straw Hat, he should be occasional character or somewhat of a rival for Luffy but not in terms of PK.

Zoro should show up once in a while during big arcs and fight big fights progressing himself too.

Basically law?

I am not done yet i need confirmation from @EtenBoby and @Lance_Dragonite until thenโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆi cannot leave
This is fake

One Piece Chapter 1065 :

More Info about sanji's group vs Seraphim sanji :

- Seraphim Jinbei attacks Sanji's group
- Nami, Robin, Franky and Usopp tried attacking it, but the Seraphim jinbei is unscathed .
- Sanji kicked it afterwards and got his leg bones cracked upon contact with it and got a great deal of damage that sanji's body got dislocated
- Seraphim Jinbei tried to attack Sanji but the later got saved by Three new Vega punk bots .

No break next week

@Lance_Dragonite @EtenBoby @ScotchInformer

You guys do realize that if Sanji of all people, who now has an incredibly hard exoskeleton, kicks a Seraphim and it breaks his bones, then that's a testament to the Seraphim's defenses, and not a knock against Sanji..... We know how durable Sanji has become with the Exoskeleton.... Fracturing his leg on a Seraphim doesn't change the fact that Sanji is more durable than anyone in the crew.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Law kinda fits the scheme but not the fullest extent, and he is not a rival for Luffy, he's also more of a bitch for Luffy.

Remember that panel where Law and Kidd scream like good Captain underlings that they will not allow BM to interrupt Luffy in fighting Kaido? Yeah.

+ He also has a crew.

So something a bit different but I get why you made that comparison.

New spoilers(corrected)
-sanji getting his leg broken is fake spoilers
-instead after kicking his body shattered into a 1000 pieces
-Robin is currently collecting those pieces using a new move called"thousand hand fleur"
@MonsterZoro :josad:

That sounds like Zoro Piece tbh

Zoro as a Strawhat doesn't even get that much focus. Though I'd say the blame falls on Oda for that

Idk I prefer Zoro with the crew but based on his bounty hunting days he's definitely capable of traveling by himself

Dunno how Oda would've handled it though...

Status
Not open for further replies.