No roof top
Got Queen

VP arc expectations
It's VP arc so VP is Sanji's relative and sanji will shine as it's his arc

Reality
Got called useless by VP
And, now perhaps has broken shin

:usoprice:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahahaha
zehaha

Sanji fans expectations vs reality

WCI expectation

Will fight a vet level or YC

Reality

Got no fights

Wano expectation
Will not use RS
Will be on roof top
Will fight king

Reality
Used RS against page one
No roof top
Got Queen

VP arc expectations
It's VP arc so VP is Sanji's relative and sanji will shine as it's his arc

Reality
Got called useless by VP
And, now perhaps has broken shin

:usoprice:
None of that will ever come close then thinking zoro would actually kill kaido

I don't get why people are suprised that Ancient Kingdom had way more advanced tech than current world, pretty sure it was implied a bunch of times.
This is pretty common theory...without evidence in many series. Though it feels lame for one piece. Ofcourse I expected it. Only hint being automata in enels story. But thing is 1000+ chapters but not a single evidence being setup for proper flow of story. Shandora literally gave no hint about it through its civilization when it should have being part of AK..same with other parts. Only time I thought was some kind of hint was the bird kingdom chopper was thrown to, but it was not even explored at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.