Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was expecting BB vs law to continue from past two weeks and ods just off panelled it after building hype smh

I hope he continues in the next chapter but tbh I think oda will not show us BB vs law for time being - not until VP drops df lore because it will be connected with why BB has multiple df
You only get the first and last chapter of the fight, since BB and his stooges got clowned in the first chapter...:josad:

I was expecting BB vs law to continue from past two weeks and ods just off panelled it after building hype smh

I hope he continues in the next chapter but tbh I think oda will not show us BB vs law for time being - not until VP drops df lore because it will be connected with why BB has multiple df
What to expect from someone who is afraid to spend extended amounts of time fleshing out characters outside his condom MC?

Oda pussied out once again.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You only get the first and last chapter of the fight, since BB and his stooges got clowned in the first chapter...:josad:
bB looked far more impressive than law in last chapter when he took shock wille despite being on bad footing and Blocked kroom easily with normal gura

Next time you will see why BB is greatest pirate :beckmoji:

What to expect from someone who is afraid to spend extended amounts of time fleshing out characters outside his condom MC?

Oda pussied out once again.
He do flesh out side characters but his choices in this regard are questionable when we know he spend ages in fleshing scabbards and momo at the cost of a yonkou crew and ruined wano

Everyone who isn't luffy is bound to get clowned in one piece lol

Don't know ?
We don't have enough info on the PX put them in box like YC1 or YC2 or YC1+ .
Like all we know is there defence crazy and they at least should have strong AP if we go by the copy mihawk PX was able to do .
Let's assume SJ is at YC1 or +.

Now, you have Sanji who came out of wano defeating Queen + Robin+ Franky

So you tell me how come you don't expect these three to put a fight against SJ ? I am not even saying defeat SJ but put a fight?

They should regardless of AP of SJ

Oda never use to draw long extended fights for other to begin with and that was before him wanting to finish the manga .
Hell we even seeing part of the fight surprise people lol.
i feel like the longest fight is luffy vs kaido and everybody said it wasnt long enough. and after that its like zoro vs the 100 guys at whiskey peak which is still one of my fav fights in manga

Reborn

Oda never use to draw long extended fights for other to begin with and that was before him wanting to finish the manga .
Hell we even seeing part of the fight surprise people lol.
And, he should draw extended fights and focus more on outside world - BB, Shanks, Mihawk, Admirals and WG.

I mean we are 6-7 years of OP left and this is high time when oda focus more on these characters, their back story and flesh them out while connecting them to main plot.

But all we see is repeated off -panelling or cliff hangers for fake hype

bB looked far more impressive than law in last chapter when he took shock wille despite being on bad footing and Blocked kroom easily with normal gura

Next time you will see why BB is greatest pirate :beckmoji:

He do flesh out side characters but his choices in this regard are questionable when we know he spend ages in fleshing scabbards and momo at the cost of a yonkou crew and ruined wano

Everyone who isn't luffy is bound to get clowned in one piece lol

Let's assume SJ is at YC1 or +.

Now, you have Sanji who came out of wano defeating Queen + Robin+ Franky

So you tell me how come you don't expect these three to put a fight against SJ ? I am not even saying defeat SJ but put a fight?

They should regardless of AP of SJ
Like i said we don't even know how long the fight went on for.
If it was long fight i would expect sanji alone to put up a fight when his leg heal .
But look like PX show up they get in a attack ( sanji made a mistake doing a normal kick ) and then vega punk robos show up and that was the end of it .

Reborn

He only got one tolerable excuse tbh.

And that's not to show Teach's abilities up until we get closer to the endgame, while skipping to the end of the fight to show a preview of it as the cliffhanger.

@Reborn
That and there is one more thing which I am quite sure oda can deliver.

VP arc is running parallel with Blackbeard vs Law

Now VP arc is info dump arc where we will learn about dfs and some lore related to ancient civilization.

We know BB has abnormal body, is a D who also has some connections with Xebec and the only who has more than one df.

Tbh, I am expecting that the moment VP info dump on df and Ancient civilization will start we will see more of BB vs law and this time oda will hype BB by telling us how he has multi dfs and what they can do.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Sanji fans actually got real spoilers deleted

they just delaying the outcome it won't matter

you cannot stop offical release of 4K HD sanji leg shadder in two pieces

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

i feel like the longest fight is luffy vs kaido and everybody said it wasnt long enough. and after that its like zoro vs the 100 guys at whiskey peak which is still one of my fav fights in manga
It kinda of crazy since both Zoro and sanji also get there longest fight in wano .
So the big 3 always get there show case .

And, he should draw extended fights and focus more on outside world - BB, Shanks, Mihawk, Admirals and WG.

I mean we are 6-7 years of OP left and this is high time when oda focus more on these characters, their back story and flesh them out while connecting them to main plot.

But all we see is repeated off -panelling or cliff hangers for fake hype
He not going to do extended fights the same reason he has never done them before , he wants to save stuff for when SH get to them or is part of the story .
We have him connecting BB to the main plot and showing him off somewhat but he not going show off a big amount when they are SH last pirates bosses and enemies .
Also you can easily do back story and other stuff with out fight , like we get back story on MIhawk and Shanks in last few months without any fight .

Status
Not open for further replies.