Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Ir's pretty clear at this point rhat Vegapunk isnot an enemy to the SHs so why would a Seraphim attack Sanji's group when one of the Vegapunks is with them?

:choppawhat:
Im wondering if its gonna be a gag moment because of Sanji getting mad at seeing a Jinbei Seraphim or something? As in his jealousy of Jinbei and such? So its attacking in self defense?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I was expecting BB vs law to continue from past two weeks and ods just off panelled it after building hype smh

I hope he continues in the next chapter but tbh I think oda will not show us BB vs law for time being - not until VP drops df lore because it will be connected with why BB has multiple df

7 chapters into Egghead and yet Oda still goofing off with these lame boring robots. We have yet to see Vegapunk. Like bro, get to the fucking point. Excuse my language.

Yeah the cracking leg thing is a bit much but based on what we've seen/what we expect from them this isn't that crazy

People have to remember that these are the WGs replacement for the Warlords

Even without haki, experience, etc they're still considered (by Fujitora as well as the WG) suitable replacements for some of the strongest fighters in the verse

Mind you, Vegapunk and the World Government chose to use Lunarian DNA and mix it with Warlord DNA instead of replicating King

It's clear that they're meant to be above regular Lunarians... somehow

This is Sanji (low YC1 - YC2 level) plus Franky and Robin (neither of them know haki and Franky is the only one with high enough AP to matter) plus 2 tag alongs (Usopp and Nami can't do anything)

I'm not really surprised

Especially when even Blackbeard was shocked when he saw them
Headcanon yc1 and 2 levels mean jack shit.

However... going by that logic. A post power up sanji quite literally mid diffed a "yc2"

Hence he's above said level.

If you're gonna be stupid. At least try to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.