Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope SJ didn't land damage and was using fire here

Tbh, oda just sucks at consistency in portrayal.

Tbh, I can guarantee you that no one here expects SJ to break Sanji shin. That's just bad (if true) because oda used these SHs as hype tool and this sucks
Yeah I can agree with that

But that's Oda's M.O

Everyone is used as hypetool

Even Admirals at this point

Would the Tobiroppo put up a decent fight against King?

The Sanji spoilers are unconfirmed but let's assume they're true just for this

As far as we know none of the SHs have gone all out yet

It's really not that bad
Yeah, 1 high commander-level guy and a bunch of vet-level dudes are not bodying a Seraphim.

I mean, it's arguable that Sanji cannot yet defeat King 1v1 and the Seraphim may be above King in strength. Seraphim Jimbei could probably neg or low diff that group in a couple hits if Sanji wasn't there.

Seraphims lack one thing which warlord has - their haki and df abilities expertise.

You have SHs - Sanji, Robin, Franky and Usopp and Nami (let's forget about last two).

Sanji(defeated YC2), Robin and Franky - don't tell me you think these three cant even put a fight against seraphim. I am not taking about defeating SJ but a fight.
It don't matter if the PXs lack haki when there normal defence so high .
Zoro who has very strong AP could not even do normal king anything until he start using ACoC .

Using smoker as a eg most of the SH would get beat with out putting up much of fight because of the lack haki.
Here most of the SH would get beat easy because of the lack of AP .
Also Sanji the only person who can put up a fight if we go by the spoilers get mess up before he can even get going .

Yeah, 1 high commander-level guy and a bunch of vet-level dudes are not bodying a Seraphim.

I mean, it's arguable that Sanji cannot yet defeat King 1v1 and the Seraphim may be above King in strength. Seraphim Jimbei could probably neg or low diff that group in a couple hits if Sanji wasn't there.
Yeah the cracking leg thing is a bit much but based on what we've seen/what we expect from them this isn't that crazy

People have to remember that these are the WGs replacement for the Warlords

Even without haki, experience, etc they're still considered (by Fujitora as well as the WG) suitable replacements for some of the strongest fighters in the verse

Mind you, Vegapunk and the World Government chose to use Lunarian DNA and mix it with Warlord DNA instead of replicating King

It's clear that they're meant to be above regular Lunarians... somehow

This is Sanji (low YC1 - YC2 level) plus Franky and Robin (neither of them know haki and Franky is the only one with high enough AP to matter) plus 2 tag alongs (Usopp and Nami can't do anything)

I'm not really surprised

Especially when even Blackbeard was shocked when he saw them

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It don't matter if the PXs lack haki when there normal defence so high .
Zoro who has very strong AP could not even do normal king anything until he start using ACoC .

Using smoker as a eg most of the SH would get beat with out putting up much of fight because of the lack haki.
Here most of the SH would get beat easy because of the lack of AP .
Also Sanji the only person who can put up a fight if we go by the spoilers get mess up before he can even get going .
You don't expect half of a yonkou crew lead by YC2 to lack AP

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
https://www.reddit.com/user/bortomio/submitted/

I'm not sure if @centurion is this person but I think I've seen them claim they draw these too? Centurion tends to post them around the same time, these get shared to Reddit and Bortomio is the one who draws them.

Theres also this guy and their stuff y'all are familiar with too:

https://www.twitter.com/toadgashi

Centurion did draw on request from users here lol

Reborn

What do Queen, Black Maria, Page One, and 2 characters that aren't even Tobiroppo level do against a Seraphim

Realistically
Queen + BM + Page 1 - I expect them to put fight against a seraphim.

I am not taking about defeating a seraphim but putting up a fight. A decent fight even if they lose

https://www.reddit.com/user/bortomio/submitted/

I'm not sure if @centurion is this person but I think I've seen them claim they draw these too? Centurion tends to post them around the same time, these get shared to Reddit and Bortomio is the one who draws them.

Theres also this guy and their stuff y'all are familiar with too:

https://www.twitter.com/toadgashi

Oh my lord thank you so much I was looking for both of these artists. You're awesome :kata:

Yeah the cracking leg thing is a bit much but based on what we've seen/what we expect from them this isn't that crazy

People have to remember that these are the WGs replacement for the Warlords

Even without haki, experience, etc they're still considered (by Fujitora as well as the WG) suitable replacements for some of the strongest fighters in the verse

Mind you, Vegapunk and the World Government chose to use Lunarian DNA and mix it with Warlord DNA instead of replicating King

It's clear that they're meant to be above regular Lunarians... somehow

This is Sanji (low YC1 - YC2 level) plus Franky and Robin (neither of them know haki and Franky is the only one with high enough AP to matter) plus 2 tag alongs (Usopp and Nami can't do anything)

I'm not really surprised

Especially when even Blackbeard was shocked when he saw them
Absolutely.

I'm pretty sure the stuff about Sanji "dislocating" his body and getting heavily damaged or whatever is fake, but the cracked leg thing could very well be true. And it might be a bad look, but yeah it does kinda make sense as long as you didn't believe Sanji can now mid diff King and other first commanders. Especially if Sanji is just using a basic kick and not going all-out at all.

And yeah, the Seraphim are literally meant to fight the Yonko according to both the WG and Kaido. I can't imagine the weakest one of them isn't at least a top-commander level fighter. It really wouldn't make sense.

You don't expect half of a yonkou crew lead by YC2 to lack AP
I do if we go by other yonko crews and also what we seen with the SH before .
Like only top 4 or 5 of WB crew had great attack power and the same can said for Kaido and BM crew.
Just a arc before Nami and Ussop lack power to even do a normal zoan user any big damage and now we someone with even better defence.

Reborn

I do if we go by other yonko crews and also what we seen with the SH before .
Like only top 4 or 5 of WB crew had great attack power and the same can said for Kaido and BM crew.
Just a arc before Nami and Ussop lack power to even do a normal zoan user any big damage and now we someone with even better defence.
Where you put Seraphim jinbei strength wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.