Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about release the info in Wano? Or how about release the info now? You know 25 years into this shit manga, you would expect that we would know more than we did from chapter 300 when Clover gave us that info. But 1065 chapters later we instead only got info that they had robots lol. How cool. I should be hyped. A+ writing by Oda. Ancient city had robots, lets all celebrate and worship Oda for this god level reveal after 25 years that the ancient city had advanced tech. We all waited 25 years for this reveal.
"THIS MANGA IS SO SHIT11!1!!1 ODA IS TRASH$1!!1 IM QUITING THIS TERRIBLE MAGA11!$"
proceeds to continue discussing the series with other fans of it and reads the new chapters

You are quite literally the exact person this meme mocks

I may have missed something but where is this "lore" you are speaking of? Are you referring the Ancient robots as lore? So after 1000+ chapters and 25 years, Oda stating that Ancient city had robots, that is now considered a lore drop we should care about? I am sorry my fake fan self isn't easily entertained by this shit writing "lore". Whats next, the next lore drop will be Oda writing that the ancient city also had weapons and gold? So this is the info that Oda has hidden for 1000+ chapters? That they had robots lmfao.
I'm sorry that you don't understand what this means to fans of one piece who arent hate reading it because they are a super naruto fanboy.

"THIS MANGA IS SO SHIT11!1!!1 ODA IS TRASH$1!!1 IM QUITING THIS TERRIBLE MAGA11!$"
proceeds to continue discussing the series with other fans of it and reads the new chapters

You are quite literally the exact person this meme mocks
I don't have a meme handy that illustrates the mind of a Goda fanboy that eats up everything he writes. Do you have a meme for that? Please share with me because that describes you.
Post automatically merged:

Alright Goda fanboys, it's past my bedtime. Good night.

Btw Naruto >>> One Piece.

I may have missed something but where is this "lore" you are speaking of? Are you referring the Ancient robots as lore? So after 1000+ chapters and 25 years, Oda stating that Ancient city had robots, that is now considered a lore drop we should care about? I am sorry my fake fan self isn't easily entertained by this shit writing "lore". Whats next, the next lore drop will be Oda writing that the ancient city also had weapons and gold? So this is the info that Oda has hidden for 1000+ chapters? That they had robots lmfao.
I'm sorry that you don't understand what this means to fans of one piece who arent hate reading it because they are a super naruto fanboy.

I don't have a meme handy that illustrates the mind of a Goda fanboy that eats up everything he writes. Do you have a meme for that? Please share with me because that describes you.
Post automatically merged:

Alright Goda fanboys, it's past my bedtime. Good night.

Btw Naruto >>> One Piece.
It's already 7 pm?! Hurry man, you got cram school tomorrow.

I never said he's a god. I know he fucks up sometimes and Wano was huge proof of that with stuff like Zoro's backstory and visiting Ryuma, or Sanji's entire existence during Wano. But despite that he can still make some really good chapters and arcs, and this might be one of them. You call me a hardcore fanboy because I can admit that he doesn't always fumble with his plot points.

It's already 7 pm?! Hurry man, you got cram school tomorrow.
I just remembered you were the person who made that Wano inconsistencies analysis thread a few months ago. What happened to you dude? You let these fanboys brainwash you again into thinking Oda is a god writer again? You are going to be making another thread soon titled "Egghead inconsistencies part 1". lmfao.

I just remembered you were the person who made that Wano inconsistencies analysis thread a few months ago. What happened to you dude? You let these fanboys brainwash you again into thinking Oda is a god writer again? You are going to be making another thread soon titled "Egghead inconsistencies part 1". lmfao.
Nah, I just tpuched grass and remembered that OP as a whole is great
Wano sucks ass but at least it's over. Just like Nardo lol

Status
Not open for further replies.