Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lore = Meh chapter? LULW these One Piece fake fans sometimes
I may have missed something but where is this "lore" you are speaking of? Are you referring the Ancient robots as lore? So after 1000+ chapters and 25 years, Oda stating that Ancient city had robots, that is now considered a lore drop we should care about? I am sorry my fake fan self isn't easily entertained by this shit writing "lore". Whats next, the next lore drop will be Oda writing that the ancient city also had weapons and gold? So this is the info that Oda has hidden for 1000+ chapters? That they had robots lmfao.

If sanji actually broke his leg why? Couldn't he just kick him maybe with a multi kick attack or even use Ifrit Jambe and then seraphim tanks to show off the seraphims toughness.

I may have missed something but where is this "lore" you are speaking of? Are you referring the Ancient robots as lore? So after 1000+ chapters and 25 years, Oda stating that Ancient city had robots, that is now considered a lore drop we should care about? I am sorry my fake fan self isn't easily entertained by this shit writing "lore". Whats next, the next lore drop will be Oda writing that the ancient city also had weapons and gold? So this is the info that Oda has hidden for 1000+ chapters? That they had robots lmfao.
The fool summary is really short and vague. You shouldn’t judge the chapter just yet. :goatasure:

Just how strong was Seraphim Mihawk?

Definitely low diffing the likes of Jack/Cracker in a 1v1.
If Sanji actually can't hurt one, then yeah

lasers are OP in one piece. As evident by the fact that two top tiers, Kizaru and Bm, both use them. The only reason the pacifista were fodder is because haki users and high end DF users could easily destroy them. But that simply isn't the case for the seraphim.

You sound like a dumbass tbh. The point is that the World Government covered up the fact that their world is advanced but not due to them, and then they acted like they invented all of the high tech stuff all this time.

The fool summary is really short and vague. You shouldn’t judge the chapter just yet. :goatasure:
Oda is writing is so it is automatically going to be a bad chapter. Dude is past his prime. His writing now is like an athlete that plays into their 40s thinking that they still can play but instead are ruining their legacy.

Smh he should have just released an encyclopedia about the Ancient Kingdom with every single detail covered, all the way back in Ohara

Here we go again with this narutotard complaining about One piece and Oda's writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.