Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

lol, yeah, and they have awful brothers.

when judge was insulting sanji at the end of wci, jinbe had an annoyed reaction panel to it, he probably understands why Sanji would get angry at those things like bounties and zoro and wanting to prove himself. if sanji wants to talk about it with him he would probably listen.
Ahh thats true too, damn! Aye, Jinbei could be such a great voice of reason to Sanji, he could even be a psuedo father figure to him although Sanji has Zeff ofc!
But he def could be a nice emotional support/rock for Sanji, especially since he hasnt had Zeff here with him too, through all this emotional turmoil!

Jinbei trying to comfort and help Luffy after he lost Ace was one of my favourite moments in One Piece and in any series ever too! Such a profoundly beautiful and heartfelt moment, very thought provoking too:

Between this and Luffy saying he can't be pirate king without Sanji, Oda really made me cry that bastard!

kingufy:nicagesmile::broocry::emohiyo:

Moment like these really hit different.

:akaman::fujilaugh::lumazed::pepemotion:
Post automatically merged:

Blackbeard pirates after raiding WCI:

:zehaha:

He's such a bad character. Dude got tortured for 2 years by "gay" people( which are really just negative stereotypes sadly because Oda is homophobic ) and still got bullied by Vergo and Doflamingo post timeskip
Yeah true but Oda is not homophobic, Okamas are caricatural like all things in OP and his favorite character is Mr2 (along with Baggy) remember this character ? Mr2 did EVERYTHING. So incredible. Plus, Okama are so powerful they are also a big part of the Revolutionnary Army. Which means their strength makes them able to defend their cause to change the face of the world.

Don't know if it's been talked about already in the thread:

The automata on the moon are now even more important than they were before. If the Ancient Kingdom was so advanced, and we saw that Moon outpost, it could mean the automata were sent there during/before the VC or society originated there/in outer space and came to earth.

Tho I wouldn't like the space route due to previous bad experiences lol (Naruto and Toriko)

Status
Not open for further replies.