Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans. Don't falter. Don't quit op and run away like some people in a certain other fandom did. Oda does this to sanji all the time. But he always counters it later with some big time sanji hype too. So this just means there's greatness ahead for you guys.

Also, you gotta admit this is funny as shit. After all the wank, oda just says "lol no":doffytroll:
Buddy from the new spoilers it looked more like he himself didn't go all out

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think there's any need for that. We already saw how Zoro dealt with a real Lunarian.

I'm sure the Seraphim will show stuff to conclude that King is just way more proficient in use of his Lunarian abilities than them. Look how he quickly switched between flame and speed mode. And his attack power often overpowered Zoro. Arbel was just highly skilled and powerful as well.

Zoro didn't only need ACoC to cut him easier but to deal with his powers easier as well, ie when he used haoshoku barrier haki to deflect King trying to take his swords away.

Rooftop Zoro also held his own against King before Enma sucked out his Haki (he effortlessly blocked King's beak attack which easily overpowered and injured RS Sanji btw). I don't think Seraphim Mihawk would have caused so much trouble to Rooftop Zoro as well.
I don't think it will be mute. Their designs reflect that they goes beyond Lunarian genes. Kind of mix breed with worlords skills/strength + Cyborg + Lunarian traits.

This goes beyond what King was capable of imo

Also, why VP used Lunarian genes? It could be that we haven't see what Lunarians really were capable of when king fought Zoro.

Congratulations bonbon. Your boy gets to breath for another chapter. :lawbepo:
IKR

Its like a breather for time being. I was legit scared from past two days that Blackbeard would done in my boi law. I even had a dream *cough* nightmare where I saw BB pulling my boi via yami then using Gura to crack my bois body and to make it worse he used another df ability to make my boi history.:ronalugh:

Thank god nothing of this sort happened in this chapter

Buddy from the new spoilers it looked more like he himself didn't go all out
Sure. But, unless the info is fake, sanji broke his leg against a seraphim. And this is sanji after his exoskeleton upgrade too. And then he got saved by 2 vegapunks. We will have to see if this is what happened. But if this is true, it ain't good for sanji.

Yep, Sanji took a huge L this chapter but realistically, he can easily regen from this kind of damage (just like against Queen) and he neither used DJ nor IJ.

I don't think that Sanji is completely helpless against a single Seraphim in this arc, how would it looks like? Sanji always getting his ass beaten whenever he fights someone? If they also switch between flame and speed mode, we will see whether Sanji has the ability to deal with one Seraphim.

Needless to say, Sanji got pretty wasted by one Seraphim...
we don’t even know how the fight went the leg breeak thing wasn’t confirmed so kinda jumping the gun with the L thing

IKR

Its like a breather for time being. I was legit scared from past two days that Blackbeard would done in my boi law. I even had a dream *cough* nightmare where I saw BB pulling my boi via yami then using Gura to crack my bois body and to make it worse he used another df ability to make boi history.:ronalugh:

Thank god nothing of this sort happened in this chapter
You were a Law fan all along? :bignews:

I guess you still have some taste left. :robinsweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

I just realised that karate kid gif hint from Redon could also imply Seraphim Jinbei using Fishman Karate maybe? Since Mihawk's Seraphim used a sword too? I'm surprised Boas Seraphim didnt do any kick attacks though...

How convenient of Oda to have Sera Jinbei attack the SH group, where Jinbae isn't too? So no Jinbae meeting his own clone?

Status
Not open for further replies.