Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Sanji took a huge L this chapter but realistically, he can easily regen from this kind of damage (just like against Queen) and he neither used DJ nor IJ.

I don't think that Sanji is completely helpless against a single Seraphim in this arc, how would it looks like? Sanji always getting his ass beaten whenever he fights someone? If they also switch between flame and speed mode, we will see whether Sanji has the ability to deal with one Seraphim.

Needless to say, Sanji got pretty wasted by one Seraphim...
I think he will be helpless. Oda pairs Sanji with incompetent fighters. Once he faces a competent fighter, that's when we see his actual level.
This is why I mentioned that Oda is more likely to draw Lucci beating Sanji, than Lucci beating Jinbei.

For the Sera, if what has been said is true, then it is especially bad for Sanji. Especially knowing that he is a confirmed FS user, how could he not have seen his leg breaking:suresure:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Probably his leg got bent similarly how Queen broke his body but reforms it back

However I will still clown around
One can argue he didn't use IJ but He unlocked exoskeleton so his durability should be higher so I don't think one can expect sanji to break his own leg so easily(if true)

To make it worse, it's highly likely SJ made a casual attack

The main problem is not that sanji broke his legs. He could reform that later. But, he got saved by vegapunks. That is the real problem. It means vegapunks thought sanji had no chance against jumbo seraphim. Or maybe they're underestimating sanji and they'll let him fight after he shows them his cool new blue flames.

I don't think it will be mute. Their designs reflect that they goes beyond Lunarian genes. Kind of mix breed with worlords skills/strength + Cyborg + Lunarian traits.

This goes beyond what King was capable of imo

Also, why VP used Lunarian genes? It could be that we haven't see what Lunarians really were capable of when king fought Zoro.
But you're forgetting that they, despite having Lunarian genes and abilities, shouldn't be that experienced with their abilities considering their age. It is also highly likely that they don't have Haki either.

On paper, they seem op but I'm sure that there's some negative aspect about them, ie the lack of Haki.

Now when it comes to King, let's not forget that King has Haki; his CoA also matched Zoro's. So it's not just his Lunarian power. Plus, Seraphim have Lunarian + Cyborg body but King also has his ancient zoan fruit which drastically boosts his durability and physical power as well. A lot of King's feats are not solely due to his Lunarian genes, it's his own skillset/strength as well. Tempuradon is a result of his own strength + DF and it destroyed multiple big mountains.

It would be interesting if we see more what Lunarians can do but wouldn't King technically be able to replicate the same abilities, especially since he's an extraordinally skilled Lunarian?

Status
Not open for further replies.