Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no proof Jinbes stronger. But Boa has gotten more hype throughout the story than Jinbe and has a much higher bounty.

You can say they’re on the same level but there’s no proof Jinbes stronger.
Never said if Jibbei is stronger than her or not, all I am saying is there's no proof she's stronger than Jinbei
Post automatically merged:

Yeah no. Boa is above jinbe. Boa would mid diff him at worst.
Proof or it wont happen

I do think Seraphims are stronger than orginals. A lot stronger? That's BS but definitely stronger

However, they might be having some weakness which once their original learns then they can match them.

P.S - Mihawk seraphim would be an exception and would be weaker than orginal so I guess he will be at Shanks level :milaugh:
I think it varies

For example, if there’s a Moria seraphim it’ll definitely be a few tiers above real Moria lol

Never said if Jibbei is stronger than her or not, all I am saying is there's no proof she's stronger than Jinbei
Post automatically merged:

Proof or it wont happen
Personally I think Boa > Jinbe just because oda does seem to portray it but if you say Boa ~ Jinbe that’s fine. Regardless the seraph are much stronger.

Personally I think Boa > Jinbe just because oda does seem to portray it but if you say Boa ~ Jinbe that’s fine. Regardless the seraph are much stronger.
I wouldn't say that the setaph are stronger than their original counterparts, sure they are still strong as shit, they replaced warlords, but think of that merely a replacement so it wont drop the WG's strength considerably while having obedient subjects unlike warlords.

I do think Seraphims are stronger than orginals. A lot stronger? That's BS but definitely stronger

However, they might be having some weakness which once their original learns then they can match them.

P.S - Mihawk seraphim would be an exception and would be weaker than orginal so I guess he will be at Shanks level :milaugh:
Mihawk is a no no.

Boa is also a no no. Unless the Boa seraph has her df, I don't see how she loses to her seraph. And, boa know adv haki. There's a chance she might even have adv coc. We don't even know if the seraphs can use haki at all.

Likewise, any warlord with a df is a toss up. Croc has a chance to suck up his seraph. Kuma could repell. Moria, I'm a little iffy on, but he could take it's shadow and let the sun do it's thing. Etc...

Unless the seraph has all the powers of their originals, they won't be better than every single one of the originals. The biggest thing the seraphs give the WG is that's they are completely subservient to the WG unlike the real ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.