Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Let's assume all Seraphim are YC1 level.

Navy:
- Akainu, Kizaru, Ryokugyu, Fuji
- Old Garp and Old Sengoku
- Seraphim Shichibukai that make up for the YC1
- Vice Admirals deal with Veterans
- Pacifista and regular soldiers beat the rest.

The Navy is at least safely beating 3 Yonkou crews if not all.
You are too kind to the Yonko lol.

Let's assume WB is alive but still sick. Him and Meme lose to Seraphims, not even have to use Admirals.

Then you have 5 Admirals vs Shanks, Kaido and BB.

LMAOOOOOOO.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This part is a fair take. The downplay I was talking about was in regards to BB.

I thought we reached an agreement about this. It's not like I denied Law having a clash with BB to say it was me downplaying.

Except Kidd wouldn't be breaking his bones from simply attacking a Sera so from that alone, your point is wrong. He does do better.
Sanji has a more durable body than Kid, so if he breaks his body trying to attack Jinbe's clone, then the same would happen to Kid if he uses his body. However, Kid wouldn't have that issue because he uses weapons. So no, he's not doing better in the same sense that you're implying. Even Usopp wouldn't break his body if he attacks a Lunarian defense with a weapon. That doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If you think Kid could put in as much effort as Sanji using the same tool and still doesn't break his body, then we can talk.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Let's assume all Seraphim are YC1 level.

Navy:
- Akainu, Kizaru, Ryokugyu, Fuji
- Old Garp and Old Sengoku
- Seraphim Shichibukai that make up for the YC1
- Vice Admirals deal with Veterans
- Pacifista and regular soldiers beat the rest.

The Navy is at least safely beating 3 Yonkou crews if not all.
They are above YC1 for sure especially that of Mihawk

First, they are not lunarians so again my comparison still fits.
They are pretty much Lunarians

Either way they’re meant to have the benefits of a Lunarian

They are modifications with lunarian defense, Laser offense and cyborg parts for obedience

Pacifistas only had Laser offense and cyborg parts.
They’re Lunarians (cyborgs) with Warlord DNA (there’s a reason they didn’t just mass produce King), Lazers, and other cyborg enhancements

It’s not a fair comparison

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This chapters doesnt hype King.
Because Seraphims are modifications of Lunarians.
They are "better" versions.
So in fact it will be harder for anyone to defeat a seraphym than to defeat King ...
The original users are often better than their copies. For instance, Seraphim's lasers aren't as strong as Kizaru's. Mihawk's Seraphim doesn't have attacks as strong as Mihawk's. So we have no reason to believe Seraphim's defense is as good as King's. The fact that these clones have the same size of wins as the younger version of King proves their defenses are closer to a 13-year-old King than the 40+-year-old King that we know.

Sanji has a more durable body than Kid, so if he breaks his body trying to attack Jinbe's clone, then the same would happen to Kid if he uses his body. However, Kid wouldn't have that issue because he uses weapons. So no, he's not doing better in the same sense that you're implying. Even Usopp wouldn't break his body if he attacks a Lunarian defense with a weapon. That doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things. If you think Kid could put in as much effort as Sanji using the same tool and still doesn't break his body, then we can talk.
But why would Kidd attack with just his body?
We are talking about the same situation that is if Kidd was placed in a similar situation...that is having to face a Sera, would he do better than Sanji? And that is a factual yes.

But it seems you are claiming that if Kidd Kicked a Sera with his leg...which is not happening because that's not how he fights

The original users are often better than their copies. For instance, Seraphim's lasers aren't as strong as Kizaru's. Mihawk's Seraphim doesn't have attacks as strong as Mihawk's. So we have no reason to believe Seraphim's defense is as good as King's. The fact that these clones have the same size of wins as the younger version of King proves their defenses are closer to a 13-year-old King than the 40+-year-old King that we know.
Also factor in the ancient zoan + haki

Status
Not open for further replies.