Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed something during @MarineHQ conversation.
The Lunarian race could survive in any environment. I don’t think that a natural disaster can extinguish them.

but how did they go extinct? Well, we know that the Ancient Kingdom had advanced technology. If something "natural" can’t harm the Lunarians then some technology could.
Imu probably used this weapon which can shoot certain lasers or Pluton which can shoot a laser beam like the Sunny

Don’t forget how Franky could destroy the door in PH and Sanji couldn’t.
Is this a foreshadowing regarding defense of the Seraphim?

It’s Franky's arc and I bet that he will play a key role. He will have laser beams which will surpass Queen's. Vegapunk is a way better scientist than Quwen and I bet that he has the technology to create some lasers/weapons which resemble the ones from the Ancient Kingdom
When did the Lunarians live ?
I always thought after the Ancient Kingdom.

Why are you comparing Sanji to Marco tho? Marco flew through bullet and laser fire without commenting on pain.
Wut

Sanji got hit by bullets, that shattered

Recovered from Brachiochoil in seconds

Broke Queen's blade on his neck

Fought King and Queen, still came back to fight

Very easy to hype current Sanji's speed way above Marco's as well, especially cuz Queen managed to detect one of Marco's attack, despite not being able to dodge.

I don't know how Sanji would do against lasers, but Kizaru was the one that hurt Marco the most in Marineford.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wut

Sanji got hit by bullets, that shattered

Recovered from Brachiochoil in seconds

Broke Queen's blade on his neck

Fought King and Queen, still came back to fight

Very easy to hype current Sanji's speed way above Marco's as well, especially cuz Queen managed to detect one of Marco's attack, despite not being able to dodge.

I don't know how Sanji would do against lasers, but Kizaru was the one that hurt Marco the most in Marineford.
I feel like we're having two different conversations cause I have no idea why you're bringing any of this up

Nah greenbull need to break skin to suck people. He has to use haki as minimum
‘Like mosquitoes need to get through human skin , but they can’t get through clothes because clothes are thicker or stronger than human skin.

If monster mosquito exist or sci fiction movie that is strong enough to break through human clothes to suck human blood.

So in short, greenbull use coA haki to break through king body.
Maybe?
We didn't see their state before the fight tbh.

Sanji with his accelerated healing was still in bandages so King/Queen being mid way healed sounds fair

Status
Not open for further replies.