Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
IMO
1. Beckman (moon to Shanks' sun)
2. Sabo (flame emperor portrayal)
3. Shiryu (likely top 1 soon)
4. Zoro (above the regular 1st commanders)
5. Marco (overall better than king and kat due to regen and internal damage)
6. King
7. Katakuri
Zoro atleast =< Beckman imo.
Probably Shiryu as well, only Suke Suke might be a matchup problem.

Thing is even with tank mode off he could shrug off attacks from Zoro that could cut Kaido.

Zoro needed ACoC to hurt him in flameless mode. That is not overblown, if anything people underestimate him cause of the mode switch.
I assume then that you think Marco or Greenbull needed Acoc to damage him? Just because Zoro happened to be using Conquerors haki on him doesn't mean that it's required. We all saw Conqueror's haki had no effect and so Zoro had to look for an opening. Marco judging by his attacks never once used it on him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I assume then that you think Marco or Greenbull needed Acoc to damage him? Just because Zoro happened to be using Conquerors haki on him doesn't mean that it's required. We all saw Conqueror's haki had no effect and so Zoro had to look for an opening. Marco judging by his attacks never once used it on him.
Marco did fuck all to King.
He had less blood if it was even blood than zoros first oni giri which did nothing

I assume then that you think Marco or Greenbull needed Acoc to damage him. Just because Zoro happened to be using Conquerors haki on him doesn't mean that it's required. We all saw Conqueror's haki had no effect. Marco judging by his attacks never once used it on him.
Marco's attacks had literally no lasting effect and no you don't need ACoC but damage at that level which greenbull as an admiral had.

Dropping some Ndule cope bombs for you to enjoy
"King dura is better "

Explain how hakiless vines destroyed his skin

Apparently his skin is tough or tougher than serpahims : cyborg-lunarian+warlord skin
When you're done using dumb logic to hype King

I have feats that King couldn't do crap to SANJI
Lost badly to GB metr hakilees vines
Sanji didn't use IJ nor CoA
Also didn't use his best DJ moves even
I didn't know King has top cyborg body + fishman skin on top of lunarian durability

IJ Sanji upper-mid diffs King, same way he beats seraphims

Marco did fuck all to King.
He had less blood if it was even blood than zoros first oni giri which did nothing
Zoro himself said none of his attacks prior to 1035 made him bleed. Marco did internal damage to King to the point where he was spewing blood. I don't wanna hear no excuses like it was rubble or any of that other nonsense. Blood drops were clearly coming off of his mask and the rubble was behind him.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Zoro himself said none of his attacks prior to 1035 made him bleed. Marco did internal damage to King to the point where he was spewing blood. I don't wanna hear no excuses like it was rubble or any of that other nonsense. Blood drops were clearly coming off of his mask and the rubble was behind him.
Marco did nothing to King.
He didn't spew anything there were like 3 drops and its got more chance being rubble than blood

Status
Not open for further replies.