Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well spoiler doesnt look half bad. Seraphim actually even troubled blackbeard so there is no way yc2 level sanji can fight one on one easily.

Seraphim does need hype . They are above yc1 level for sure .

Also Vegapunk was ancient kingdom geek. How advanced was Ancient kingdom and vegapunk is trying to emulate it and how the hell did they vanish without trace ??

Seraphim are literally masterpieces of Vegapunk's various experiments over the past years. I absolutely don't get why @ConquistadoR @HA001 OF THE RAIN @L55 @TheAncientCenturion think Lunarian DNA is pretty much anything they have going for them. You're saying Lunarian defense is all they have cause that's literally the only thing we know about them.
So Pacifista's laser beam > Kizaru's laser beam because Pacifistas are masterpieces of Vegapunk's experiments over the past years (before the Seraphim)? :catpole:

If anything,
Kizaru's laser makes Vegapunk's silver medalist tier experiments.
Lunarian's durability is what makes Vegapunk's best top 1 experiments.
So according to Vegapunk, Lunarian durability is > Kizaru's laser beam.

Well spoiler doesnt look half bad. Seraphim actually even troubled blackbeard so there is no way yc2 level sanji can fight one on one easily.

Seraphim does need hype . They are above yc1 level for sure .

Also Vegapunk was ancient kingdom geek. How advanced was Ancient kingdom and vegapunk is trying to emulate it and how the hell did they vanish without trace ??
Seraphim didn't trouble Blackbeard.

fluffy can look as bad as he wants we know he would still redeem himself, but the same can't be said for Sanji
It clearly can be said for Sanji

By redeem you probably mean: becoming the chosen one protagonist with the chosen one devil fruit

Not to mention getting his ass carried by everyone and their mothers, acting inconsequently for fun

I don't have a problem with it tho

We have almost the same scene as sanji vs queen i don't understand why there was all this slander mdr the man didn't even care about his dislocation and regenerate immediately

Damn, this is actually far worse for Sanji fans than I initially thought.

Using DJ and still doing absolutely no damage and instead getting your exoskeleton/bone dislocated. Cyborg durability ain't no joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.