Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, this is actually far worse for Sanji fans than I initially thought.

Using DJ and still doing absolutely no damage and instead getting your exoskeleton/bone dislocated. Cyborg durability ain't no joke.
We know that eventually he'll surpass Seraphin's defence, so not a big deal.
Just Oda using him as hypetool to show off the strenght of the other characters, nothing new.
Being a Sanji fan is a matter of patience after all. He'll have his big moment later on this arc.
:sanmoji:

What I mean is there are originals with a specialization and talent for non DF combat which gives their seraphim an edge over the others.
yes that's exactly what I said mihawk seraphim will make the difference against seraphim jimbei thanks to the talent of the original and not by the durability which is almost the same

Damn, this is actually far worse for Sanji fans than I initially thought.

Using DJ and still doing absolutely no damage and instead getting your exoskeleton/bone dislocated. Cyborg durability ain't no joke.
Being a Sanji fan means you have to learn to play the long game

He’ll always get his eventually

How long it’ll take is up to Oda but he always comes back

The Black Maria situation was (at the time) worse

We’ll live

:cheers:

It’s not a problem with his durability because it ends with him taking no damage?
No he took damage he just healed it. If he is fighting a seraphim and can only do damage to himself that is an L. Plus it shows his damage is not up to par with the rest of the trio. Unless his healing is infinite I can't see how this is anything positive.

for people, this is Sanji getting done dirty again, but for me it's a way of giving Sanji another pivotal role in this arc,

3 vega's needed to come just for him. this will only lead to one thing. Vega will have huge role in the upcoming PU for sanji. :cheers:

So Pacifista's laser beam > Kizaru's laser beam because Pacifistas are masterpieces of Vegapunk's experiments over the past years (before the Seraphim)? :catpole:
Why not ?

Lunarian's durability is what makes Vegapunk's best top 1 experiments.
So according to Vegapunk, Lunarian durability is > Kizaru's laser beam.
Yes it is. Lunarian Durability is better than some mid ass beams that Queen can dish out or the police pacifista. Whether Lunarian is the best thing of the seraphims remains to be seen. I don't remember lunarian dna giving you the skill to chop up a mountain in two.

Status
Not open for further replies.