Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen told that cuz Zoro was his opponent:
"That was Pirate Hunter, right? Trust me, he can't beat King"

He understimated Zoro after he saw Sanji carrying his ass in a cross. Queen is a scientist, he knows too much bout these stuff so we should hear him
So we are supposed to hear Queen while you give an example where Queen's words are wrong (Zoro won't win against King)?
What a genius.

We're at that age where no one said shit about Sanji's broken bones against Gin while apes going hammed for seeing Sanji having dislocated leg just for it to be healed like 0.2 seconds later.:myman:

Like I said, humans are evolving. Just backwards.:jordanmf:
Gin is definitely the pinnacle of evolution, Perfect Cell knows nothing of Gin's greatness.
:vistalaugh:

At this point we should accept it

Oda called Luffy and Sanji "warriors of something" for a reason

Now their bodies work in a weird way, so Oda is planning something here
Sanji about to unlock his swirl brow abilities full potential.

Post automatically merged:

At least Sanjino still has a couple arcs to redeem himself, Crydo is already dead
:josad:
Kaido isn’t dead.

We’ll see him in a cover story after this arc.

Dude he used DJ not IJ? Zoro couldn’t hurt a lunarian until he used KoH afterall. And he can rejoin his own bones as long as he wants?
the KOH thing is a good point but the fact Oda gave him the durability just so he can break it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. knowing Oda, he will use it as a measuring stick for top tiers over and over. it feels like he gave it to him just to break it.

So we are supposed to hear Queen while you give an example where Queen's words are wrong (Zoro won't win against King)?
What a genius.
He says that Queen underestimated Zoro but that we should trust his words. :suresure:
Man King is the worst thing to happen to this forum. Nonstop discussion about King lmfao. I seriously don't understand what is so great about him. It's just a cool design.
He's handsome and the jealous kids can't handle the fact that he's overpowered if written properly, they want ugly characters to be the strongest. :jordanmf:

Status
Not open for further replies.