Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're at that age where no one said shit about Sanji's broken bones against Gin while apes going hammed for seeing Sanji having dislocated leg just for it to be healed like 0.2 seconds later.:myman:

Like I said, humans are evolving. Just backwards.:jordanmf:
Also Sanji won his fight against MR2 and afterwards confirmed all his bones were broken, so idk why this is a big deal at all💀💀.

the KOH thing is a good point but the fact Oda gave him the durability just so he can break it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. knowing Oda, he will use it as a measuring stick for top tiers over and over. it feels like he gave it to him just to break it.
The point of it was to introduce Ifrit Jambe. That’s his power up. It’s like Enma.

Man King is the worst thing to happen to this forum. Nonstop discussion about King lmfao. I seriously don't understand what is so great about him. It's just a cool design.
Oda really respects King a lot, never done this to any of his other characters before.
We have past King's downfall since months ago, yet now Oda is spending his sweet time wanking discounted King's durability again and again.
While at the same time, we never heard of Kaido dragon scale's durability anymore.

It is like Oda keeps reminding everyone, which one is the real Top 1 Durability among Beast Pirates.

Oda really respects King a lot, never done this to any of his other characters before.
We have past King's downfall since months ago, yet now Oda is spending his sweet time wanking discounted King's durability again and again.
While at the same time, we never heard of Kaido dragon scale's durability anymore.

It is like Oda keeps reminding everyone, which one is the real Top 1 Durability among Beast Pirates.
Vegapunk copied Kaido's DF and baby King's durability, he had his priorities straight.

Believe me when I say “if Zoro swords get broken from a seraphim I’d clown the hell out of Zoro and Oda”
facts atleast keep the same energy or its just
The point of it was to introduce Ifrit Jambe. That’s his power up. It’s like Enma.
I have 0 problems with Ifrit Jambe, or the speed my problem is he gave Sanji a durabilty buff just so that when people break him in the future it is more impressive for them. At that point give him just the healing. Oda was improving Sanji's ability to be a measuring stick.

High defense which gets broken
well for Zoro it is more of how much pain can he endure, his defense isnt as high as his tolerance for pain. that is where I separate endurance and durability/defense.

for Zoro each enemy puts him through more pain and he has to endure and overcome.

for Sanji Oda boasts about his durability then breaks it. IK he can heal but dont hype up his durability if it will be so quickly broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.