Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling is bound to happen

Every fanbase has been on receiving end once in a while - luffy, Zoro, Admirals, yonkous, sanji. You name it.

What matters is if you troll others then be ready to be on the receiving end of the trolling when your time comes without resorting to personal insults or threatening others.

And, if you aren't ready to face trolling then better don't resort to it.
Yeah Sanji fans shit on other groups fairly often

We gotta firm the backlash

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
They might not grow to full size, but if I remember correctly, Judge's clones do start off as children, but have an abnormally fast growth rate, and can reach adult hood in a few years. So I can't imagine that Vegapunk can't replicate that aspect of clones, but to a much greater degree. They'd still have the crazy looking eyes and wings to distinguish them from the originals.
I don't think they will grow nor I feel that their power will increase with growth if they even do.

They are cyborgs with elements of DNA of Kuma + Warlords+ Lunarian.

They are not even clones just machines who are built to be strong and be subversive

G

Gorosei Informer

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah Sanji fans shit on other groups fairly often

We gotta firm the backlash
Obviously.

Zoro fanbase received hell amount of trolling when ZKK didn't happen. Even now kaios makes post to troll zoro fans. But now when he was on receiving end he threw slurs.

Just last chapter some sanji fans trolled zoro fans that zoro stayed on sunny as he is bodyguard while sanji is leading the group because it's his arc back to back..

Blackbeard fans faced backlash when he backed away from Rayleigh - no matter the context, BB fans still got trolled.

Same thing happened with Green Bull.

And, now with sanji.

Sometimes it's your day and sometimes it's not.

Don't troll if you can't take trolling

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
They might not grow to full size, but if I remember correctly, Judge's clones do start off as children, but have an abnormally fast growth rate, and can reach adult hood in a few years. So I can't imagine that Vegapunk can't replicate that aspect of clones, but to a much greater degree. They'd still have the crazy looking eyes and wings to distinguish them from the originals.
Correct me if I am wrong but we're only told it takes around 5 years to build an adult clone or something. All the clones in Germa 66's clone production facility looked like adults. So they don't age irrc.

Obviously.

Zoro fanbase received hell amount of trolling when ZKK didn't happen. Even now kaios makes post to troll zoro fans. But now when he was on receiving end he threw slurs.

Just last chapter some sanji fans trolled zoro fans that zoro stayed on sunny as he is bodyguard while sanji is leading the group because it's his arc back to back..

Blackbeard fans faced backlash when he backed away from Rayleigh - no matter the context, BB fans still got trolled.

Same thing happened with Green Bull.

And, now with sanji.

Sometimes it's your day and sometimes it's not.

Don't troll if you can't take trolling
how about ALL people stop trolling altogether it often becomes very toxic than *fun* :nicagesmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.