Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Slipped on dogshit walking down a hill
Fell with my arm straight out
Broke my Ulna in 2 and dislocated my radius
2 surgeries and a year of recovery
Had a scare that my right arm would be paralyzed for life.
:yearight:

Here's the X-Ray (broken bone warning)
undefined
Damn. :josad:

Well I'm glad everything turned out okay man.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
So, you only fell at the ground because you slipped and needed two surgeries? I mean you didn't fell from a height so why such long recovery time?
It was down a hill and I was wearing flip flops so 0 traction so I feel quite a ways and landed hard as hell. It didn't help the first doctor neglected to fix my dislocated elbow during my first surgery. So there was a couple month gap until I got the second to fix that which added to the recovery time.
Post automatically merged:

Damn. :josad:

Well I'm glad everything turned out okay man.
Thanks

Thankfully that hasn't officially happened yet
But that is accurate if it does

Slipped on dogshit walking down a hill
Fell with my arm straight out
Broke my Ulna in 2 and dislocated my radius
2 surgeries and a year of recovery
Had a scare that my right arm would be paralyzed for life.

Here's the X-Ray (broken bone warning)
It's your fault for walking where dogs shit. :snoopy:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It was down a hill and I was wearing flip flops so 0 traction so I feel quite a ways and landed hard as hell. It didn't help the first doctor neglected to fix my dislocated elbow during my first surgery. So there was a couple month gap until I got the second to fix that which added to the recovery time.
Hmmm

Have calcium, zinc, folic acid tablets and Vitamin B, D3 and K2 for healthy bones

And, don't forget to pay 10$ (my fees) for giving you the prescription.

No need to say thank you ✌️

Stay fit and healthy 😁

I don't get what point you are trying to make with pre skip Zoro.
It's that fragile by Kings standards
What's more durable, Luffy in a t-shirt, or Luffy with a suit of armor made of Wapol Metal?

The point of my post was to point out the sheer difference in the level of durability between regular flesh and Wapol Metal.

Why would Vegapunk go for the weaker option (flesh) just because Lunarian DNA is >>> Wapol Metal?

Using both ramps up the durability significantly over the weaker option, which practically is zero durability.

Post automatically merged:

Thanks
My flip flops have flattened completely due to usage and there are no grooves left, walking on water is a death wish

Status
Not open for further replies.