Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaka literally did the equivalent of putting seastone cuffs on Sanji with those mag/grav-boots. Shaka was scared Sanji will break his little toy
He saved his and the others lives, there's a reason why one side has 5 fighters while the other only has one, all of them together couldn't beat Jinbei. That's called portrayal. :myman:

Ok im done with the arguing. So one conclusive post.

I am very happy that Crackleg rumours were complete utter gaff. Everyone who hated on Sanji and his fans should literally apologise. What they did was completely trashy.

And also big up to Sanji. Not only were you nerfed....you still managed to bloody, white eyes and bruise a cyborg lunarian fishman with a nameless base DJ kick.

Giant feat. Current Sanji probably mid diffs King.

As for the people saying the bruise went away. We never see under Jimbo's chin again. Thus your argument is irrelevant.

But yh Seraphim was a Sanji hypetool lmao. As expected from the Wing of the PK.

Thats their job. Why not restrict it to verified spoilers like redon , Etenboby.

If i remember mods deleted redon's emote reaction to fake spoilers. I dont know mate some of the action here is big red flag to me. I may stop reading these spoilers because to many unverified sources are getting accepted as of late.
Oh. I thought that thing about Sanji breaking his leg came from Redon.

In that case, it should only be restricted to trusted sources. We go through this every week and Twitter is full of wannabe provider clout chasers :josad:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Thats their job. Why not restrict it to verified spoilers like redon , Etenboby.

If i remember mods deleted redon's emote reaction to fake spoilers. I dont know mate some of the action here is big red flag to me. I may stop reading these spoilers because to many unverified sources are getting accepted as of late.
Fuck you

Everyone can be leaker

I refuse any monopoly on spoilers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Btw, since it's clear that we will be getting some ancient civilization lore in this arc then it's worth taking note of this
Luffy has covered the left eye of the skull

And, this has been a recurring feature in op

Skypiea and Jaya map - left part is missing

Zoro has scar on left eye

Shanks scar

And, we know there would be a pirate with an eye patch - most likely on left eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.