Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
oh so you can't show Zolo with adv CoC + Enma magic leaving a cut on flame off King?
:luffylaugh:What a fucking loser can't even cut a face with SWORDS + adv CoC + magic sword

Meanwhile Sanji with DJ is sending a stronger version of that flying through a gravity room, white eyed and left a bruise on him
:lulz:
Don't try too hard to hide your frustration with emojis. We already know you're out of options to prove an enraged Sanji did any damage. The aim is to damage the defenseless Seraphim, a water-downed version of the 13-year-old King. Zoro already proved he could do it with a nameless attack and scared King with the same even in a flame defense mode. It's on you to prove he did. Try different arguments.

Yet you will see him fighting a YC2 who at best would be Yc1 (BBP) :milaugh:
YC1* who is is YC1 or higher. Doesnt matter when Sanji will probs mid diff him. BBPs fights wont be hard anyways.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is paired with Oven there LMFAO
Its called parralelling.

Usopp parralels Yassop
Jinbe parralels Roo
Sanji parralels Kata
Zoro parralels Beckman

Sadly Chopper parralels the monkey

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
These are all the panels of Jinbo after the kick.... and you said it youself. These scans dont give us a clear view....thus we cannot see if the bruise left or not.

The bottom left panel doesnt show under his chin. Just shows his face and chest. Shading indicates there is a neck which we are not seeing.
Jimbe's neck isn't so small that you can't see underneath it. Every single panel I posted proves it. The panel in which Jinbe attack Robin clearly shows him with no bruises. And I already proved to you how a bruise isn't an indication of damage. As for your blood argument, it literally shares no resemblance with how blood is drawn in One Piece:

That's why i am trying to guide you...
You call people bitch, creating fake facts along with other fans and saying staff that only some fans can see..
I mean you do create fake stories and badmouthing everyone that says the truth, someone must put you to the right path :josad:
No bruh, you need to act like an adult insted of a child that gets mad because what you wanted didn't happen,

maybe that's the reason your son doesn't like talking to you, you're acting more immature than him:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.