Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't look at the panels.
Seriously this is kinda scary lol.
People celebrate like sanji did damage to serajinbe and they all show that one panel and say look: this is the mark that sanji did on Sjinbe and none of them realise that none of the attacks actually worked..
Seraphim never stopped even for a second, i don't get it.
Yeah but it’s a no name kick of DJ that overpowered the seraph.

No one expected DJ to actually do anything to him but it did. And it also confirms IJ would absolutely hurt a lunarian.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I can't see it either. It seems like he bent it to hit the Seraphim?

He didn't do damage, but this way it hypes the Seraphim without actively shitting on him a bunch
I think that was Vegapunks magnetic lock activating (will need to wait for translations)

And damage no, but for an unnamed DJ kick it’s more than I honestly expected.

Sanji did not get break his leg but yet he still failed to do damage to a flameless Sera in a 5 v 1. It is isn't a massive L but just a little one.

@Sentinel @ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @Playa4321 looks like the Sera can turn on and off the flames to increase speed and durability. It was speedblitzing the SHs even with even Sanji finding it hard to keep up
Franky made it leave Usopp by showing the danger of Radical Beam

Actually Sanji looks far better than the initial spoilers portrayed him to be (which was fake anyway) but the only thing is that Sanji dealt no damage. Let's see what the conclusion will be how to damage the Seraphim
Yeah he used a rendom kick lmao this proves nothing, if zoro cant without advcoc it would be emberrasing for him if sanji did sever damage :gokulaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think we should let sanji bois enjoy "he sent Serajinbei flying" moment regardless of the fact it did no damage and SJ quickly came back so nothing to hype here

I mean they got trolled for two fuckin days over fake news after all and one of them even got himself banned so we can do atleast this much for them :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.