Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expectation:
“Sanji is used to hype up the Seraphim.”

Reality:
“Sanji looks more hyped than teach against the Seraphim and Vegapunk has to stop Sanji from fighting.”

What a wild spoiler week.
One of the best ever alongside with "Sanji fainted" which became "Sanji launched Queen on the moon with the IJ" later on.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Expectation:
“Sanji is used to hype up the Seraphim.”

Reality:
“Sanji looks more hyped than teach against the Seraphim and Vegapunk has to stop Sanji from fighting.”

What a wild spoiler week.
Lol no

Teach blocked seramihawk slash which cut the mountain casually and who has genes of a yonkou level

Sanji sent Sj flying away and that's all there is to it

I've seen some dumb shit happen in this community, but this one takes the cake lmaoooo. Somebody has to explain to me what was the porpouse to lie your ass off about the content of the chapter when the chapter will come out on Friday anyways? So not only does Zoro stans read Zoro Piece, they get their leaks from Zoro Piece too. And that's all nice and dandy, but pls the rest of us are trying to read One Piece, so keep that shit to yourself💀💀💀.

I think we should let sanji bois enjoy "he sent Serajinbei flying" moment regardless of the fact it did no damage and SJ quickly came back so nothing to hype here

I mean they got trolled for two fuckin days over fake news after all and one of them even got himself banned so we can do atleast this much for them :kobeha:
Well, the meltdown was meme worthy, especially since someone got banned for his meltdown lol. Sanjibros have to get their justice too!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.