Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
If Caribou has million number of fans I am one of them.
If Caribou has ten fans I am one of them.
If Caribou has only one fan and that is me.
If Caribou has no fans, that means I am no longer on earth.
If the world is against Caribou, I am against the world.

Talking about 0 damage, what WCI Jinbe did to Big Mom was still more impressive than what current Sanji did to Seraphim

- Daifuku was impressed
- Big Mom was scared
- Big Mom who is far bigger than Seraphim Jinbe was sent flying
- most importantly, Big Mom WAS ALMOST KILLED by falling to the sea

Meanwhile Seraphim Jinbe gave no fuck about Sanji's fire kick, and instantly came back to target Robin.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Talking about 0 damage, what WCI Jinbe did to Big Mom was still more impressive than what current Sanji did to Seraphim

- Daifuku was impressed
- Big Mom was scared

Meanwhile Seraphim Jinbe gave no fuck about Sanji's fire kick, and instantly came back to target Robin.
Facts :finally:

Jinbei top 3:blobevil:

Sanji did not get break his leg but yet he still failed to do damage to a flameless Sera in a 5 v 1. It is isn't a massive L but just a little one.

@Sentinel @ConquistadoR @Gol D. Roger @Playa4321 looks like the Sera can turn on and off the flames to increase speed and durability. It was speedblitzing the SHs even with even Sanji finding it hard to keep up
Speedblitzing ? Dude was going underwater and running away.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

- Daifuku was impressed
- Big Mom was scared

I wonder what a vagabond drill from the seraphim can do.

They have kuma + lunarian+ their original counterpart genes+ cyborg

So, we can expect them to have skills of their counterparts just like how Serahawk used slash and Serajinbei used is using water.

But I don't think they can replicate df abilities
He's moving through the ground if it's water or liquid, the same power senior had. Unless there's something unique about the island that means Vegapunk has replicate DF power. He did create Momo DF.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
He's moving through the ground if it's water or liquid, the same power senior had. Unless there's something unique about the island that means Vegapunk has replicate DF power. He did create Momo DF.
I meant they can't replicate df abilities of their orginals

But them having artificial df (even a sword had df abilities) could be possible if VP made them eat it

Status
Not open for further replies.