Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Japanese drawing got people running underground criminal organizations; got your leakers, spoiler providers, fake providers and foot soldiers peddling the garbage. You guys probably made Jimmy Hoffa disappear, how deep does this shit pile go?. I come here to read the spoilers and go about my day, but now I gotta play detective Sherlock and professor Moriarty with you sword sniffers. "Take it with a grain of salt"......there isn't enough salt in the dead sea for me to take at this rate. Sanji has the 3rd most panel time in the series and if every time he appears I'm going to have to question the validity of what I'm reading to a point where it could literally be all a complete fabrication then take your "leaks" and "spoils" and shove them up your ass.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Dude why are you coping? Lmao
That doesnt have lightning/plasma and way too short to be IJ, just stop embarassing yourself
Shhort or not is headcanon it was short too when he kicked queen in the head with it.
Your only salvation here is no lightning which might be cause neither of them is using haki

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Japanese drawing got people running underground criminal organizations; got your leakers, spoiler providers, fake providers and foot soldiers peddling the garbage. You guys probably made Jimmy Hoffa disappear, how deep does this shit pile go?. I come here to read the spoilers and go about my day, but now I gotta play detective Sherlock and professor Moriarty with you sword sniffers. "Take it with a grain of salt"......there isn't enough salt in the dead sea for me to take at this rate. Sanji has the 3rd most panel time in the series and if every time he appears I'm going to have to question the validity of what I'm reading to a point where it could literally be all a complete fabrication then take your "leaks" and "spoils" and shove them up your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.