Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lasers capable of Damaging Lunarian gene enhanced Cborg Jinbe, Normal Jinbe better watch out. Also Oda confirmed that Franky is faster than Jinbe
Untested baby seraphim jinbei*. It was never said that they could damage him, just that they don't know 😏. Normal Jinbei gonna fishman karate a portal into space lol. Yeah his lasers are faster

Yeah but it’s a no name kick of DJ that overpowered the seraph.

No one expected DJ to actually do anything to him but it did. And it also confirms IJ would absolutely hurt a lunarian.
Post automatically merged:

I think that was Vegapunks magnetic lock activating (will need to wait for translations)

And damage no, but for an unnamed DJ kick it’s more than I honestly expected.
Sanji didn't overpower anyone and even if he did that doesn't mean anything in this argument.
Sanji kicking S jinbe while he was on nami and sanji kicked him away.
The argument is about sanji and the lunarian defense which he clearly didn't damage it.
I am not going to argue about IJ because i have no clue what this mode is capable of against that kind of po but this scene doesn't help sanji at all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I agree with the Queen slander, but also technically Kaidou has lasers ( actually another person they did research on ), Yamato also has lasers ( Narikabura ), and a few others.
Those aren’t really lasers, Boro Breath and Yamato’s ice versions aren’t as potent. Boro Breath couldn’t bypass Marco’s wing defense but Kizaru could puncture the wings back at Marineford.

If Seraphim Jinbei really has Senor Pink powers, chances are Vegapunk duplicated other captured donquixote pirates df for other seraphims, maybe Seraphim Kuma the only exception he night have his own df duplicated.

In that case Seraphim Kaido with his Dragon zoan

Status
Not open for further replies.