Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fighting these Serephim so early, im curious if they are truly meant to last past this arc lol. I'm sure Oda will show off the OG7 at least here. So far we haven't seen Croc, Moria and Doflamingo from that.

Unsure if they'll do Law, Buggy, BB or Weevil. I feel like the "replacements" were far too new for that experimentation.

Still wondering who the villain is though. CP-0? Marine science division/SSG/Vegapunk somehow? An Admiral?

Now I wonder.....maybe Seraphim Kuma actually has Kuma's DF? Seraphim Boa doesn't because she's still alive possibly.

Super curious if they all just have different powers that are just purely advantageous. Jinbe's is cool because Pink's power 100% works better with a fishman..
Yeah if that is really a df then they probably get powers that's advantageous to their fighting style.

Kuma's df, Donquixote family df's (except Baby 5 and maybe Sugar's) might get spread for the seraphim, I am not sure how many in total both or if seraphim includes every single former warlord.

Kaido's df is another choice, Vegapunk literally made a duplication of it.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Yup, that's what I've been saying. VP likely can't produce adult versions right away as he took samples from kid King.

They could, however, accelerate the aging process akin to Judge who could produce a 20-year-old adult in five years.
I’m expecting them to be adults much sooner tbh. Kuma Seraph looks old compared to the rest and he probably came first

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vegapunk is secretly working for Dragon, that's why the WG wants to kill him. Bonney is going to use her DF to mature the seraphim, making them adults and basically granting Dragon an army of top tiers, giving him the capability to take on the WG.
Aren't Seraphims you know, robots?

It makes sense, too: lightning, unless you are grounded, passes through your internal body: at a high enough voltage, no matter how strong you are, your body is getting messed up internally.

It's the same with Law's Gamma Knife and Shock Villie: he's ripping your body apart from the inside, bypassing your internal organs to begin with.

Same concept with Ryou. Before Ryou/Adv CoA and Avd CoC/CoC coating, Luffy couldn't touch Kaido for jack shit, while Law's attacks were always capable of hitting him internally with Awakening.

Ryou allowed Luffy to hit Kaido internally, but it still didn't do much to destroy him, due to Kaido's incredible durability as an Oni and an Ancient Mythical Zoan with regeneration properties.

Once Luffy was able to use CoC coating, his Haki negated the defensive bonuses of Kaido's Devil Fruit, making him much more weak to Luffy's attacks.

By this logic, Nami should be very effective against most of Vegapunk's defenses.

Also... Nami can attack with her feet trapped. Even if Vegapunk uses the boots to stop her from moving, she can till use AOE attacks with Zeus + the Climatact.
:cheers:
Lunarians and King were never shown to not be weak to Lightning

It looks like Lightning is strongest element in the OP world
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.