• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
1066 next week…

NAMI FUCKING CHAPTER
Having a science arc that explores weather and history and stuff is so cool to me.

I know some people will hate it because they just want action and characters they like, but seeing Oda explore the technology in One Piece this much is so cool.

I bet Vegapunk will love seeing how Nami managed to absorb a Homie of Big Mom into her Climatact, and want to examine it.

Realistically Zoro and Brook should have no problem with them

I don't see how Oda would explain Lucci or Kaku closing the gap

Like Kaku being stronger than Brook is one thing

Lucci over Zoro though? Impossible without bullshit
Lucci easily gives Zoro a run for his money.
The basis that fights evolve around who has more AP and stat boosters is simply Wano bullshit involving characters like King & Kaido specifically. Lucci is an expert martial artist and will not give Zoro the comfort he needs.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
997 - destroyed apoo and conqueror haki tease, 1033 - unlocks CoC coating.

I think we will see something sepecial
Zoro was taking Ls in Chapter 1033 for the most part although he took a W at the end of the chapter.

Yes joyboy had one too like the gum gum fruit
Yup, Toki had one too, and she's from the Void Century.
I think you forgot what happened to the CP0 during wano:endthis:
Lucci and Kaku are different; their guys are significantly more important and have more hype. Not to mention, VP is genuinely convinced he'd die if Lucci and co attacked. And he has Seraphims under his command.

Zoro won't take an L. He will show that these clowns ain't comparable to him.
Lucci and Kaku are not the problem, it is more Seraphim Kuma who will also most like have a df and the rare powers. In combination out of Kuma, Lucci,Kaku and Stussy, this could end badly if Oda decide to hype these clowns. Usually it shouldn't be any problem for Zoro to one shot these fodders.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Would be trash if they can push Zoro that far
Zoro won't take an L. He will show that these clowns ain't comparable to him.
Luffy and Zoro have the habit of using the weakest of their modes to fight. Lucci and Kaku are no pushovers based on VP's concerns about them. He may take an L.

You beat me to it. It all makes sense now. Imagine how advanced they were. It was probably home to the D clan, and even the genius clan of D has people like Luffy and Garp in them:kobeha:

Lucci easily gives Zoro a run for his money.
The basis that fights evolve around who has more AP and stat boosters is simply Wano bullshit involving characters like King & Kaido specifically. Lucci is an expert martial artist and will not give Zoro the comfort he needs.
dw I'm not an APtard

I'm just saying based on everything we know so far realistically there's no way Lucci can push Zoro UNLESS he has Zoan awakening

Which would then beg the question... why didn't Kaido have it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.