Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Zoro have the habit of using the weakest of their modes to fight. Lucci and Kaku are no pushovers based on VP's concerns about them. He may take an L.

You beat me to it. It all makes sense now. Imagine how advanced they were. It was probably home to the D clan, and even the genius clan of D has people like Luffy and Garp in them:kobeha:
Well look at this chapter y did Sanji not do a IJ kick ?

Same can happen 2 Zoro

dw I'm not an APtard
I'm just saying based on everything we know so far realistically there's no way Lucci can push Zoro UNLESS he has Zoan awakening
Which would then beg the question... why didn't Kaido have it lol
Zoans have their own will, Kaido was just destined to fail.
Watch Momo getting his awakening after an EoS timeskip

btw people that believe lucci didnt train and stuff are goign to have a reality check if he, indeed, trained.
Lucci obviously trained but how could he have possibly closed the gap between him and Luffy or any top strawhat

He's a talented fighter with loads of potential but Zoro eclipses him in just about every way

Zoro had his haki bloom and fought numerous tough battles

What has Lucci done

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lucci easily gives Zoro a run for his money.
The basis that fights evolve around who has more AP and stat boosters is simply Wano bullshit involving characters like King & Kaido specifically. Lucci is an expert martial artist and will not give Zoro the comfort he needs.
I agree about Lucci being an expert but this is wrong on many levels if you think King/Kaido is any less of a fighter than Lucci. Lucci is the first opponent of Luffy to lose to stat boosts and more AP in case you forgot it.

Lucci obviously trained but how could he have possibly closed the gap between him and Luffy or any top strawhat

He's a talented fighter with loads of potential but Zoro eclipses him in just about every way

Zoro had his haki bloom and fought numerous tough battles

What has Lucci done
maybe he will get carried by his martial arts (and this is lucci we are talking about, probably an extreme level of training)

Tbh neither the CP0 or SSG feel like Strawhat opponents. Makes me wonder if Oda just doesn't plan on giving the weaker Strawhats opponents in the final war and instead have them do something else.
Personally I think it'll be more marine oriented by that point and they'll face VAs of varying strength.

Ultimately though, I'm just curious about this arc since it's not the final war and still seems like we are gearing up for conflict here eventually. The Serephim have decent focus and CP-0 is in fact here to kill Vegapunk.

However I'm not 100% convinced that Vegapunk is "good" in the sense that he'll be a direct ally (even if he knows Dragon), at least not yet. He still seems to be situated/backed by Sentoumaru and Kizaru, in terms who guards him and how those 2 are related.

Very curious why we haven't seen Smoker or Sentoumaru yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.