Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so Kizaru's lasers count too, because they are made out of Photons, just like the sun's rays? A comparison as reasonably as comparing claws of wild animals with a mountain busting swordsman with Ryuo. Lmao.
yeah but not every lunarian is as strong as king a normal lunarian outclasses a bear for example

also comparing a normal sun rays during the day to a literal laser beams? they’re not the same thing in no environment you will have the sun raining destructive beams of light

Having a science arc that explores weather and history and stuff is so cool to me.

I know some people will hate it because they just want action and characters they like, but seeing Oda explore the technology in One Piece this much is so cool.

I bet Vegapunk will love seeing how Nami managed to absorb a Homie of Big Mom into her Climatact, and want to examine it.
I wonder if we're gonna have the different Vegapunk satellites bond with different Strawhats over their skills. Atlas might be interested in Nami for her weather abilities and York would obviously be interested in Sanji cause he's a chef. Maybe Edison would take an interest in Franky for his laser abilities. Not sure about the others

Lucci obviously trained but how could he have possibly closed the gap between him and Luffy or any top strawhat

He's a talented fighter with loads of potential but Zoro eclipses him in just about every way

Zoro had his haki bloom and fought numerous tough battles

What has Lucci done
idk but he was off screen for 2 years and hasnt done shit since then so he could have done anything. i think its pretty reasonable to expect lucci to be a lot stronger by now. he neg diffs leo and sai at least, so being able to solo 2 grand fleet members with haki (sai arguably w coc) isnt bad

I don't get how some people trash Sakazuki working for the Gorosei and calling him their dog but Lucci openly admitted in Reverie how he's just their loyal arrogant dog. He's legit a bootlicker and he basically learned nothing from getting beaten by Luffy. It's the contrast, I feel like he's gotten even more arrogant.

So whoever faces him this arc, I hope Lucci gets destroyed.
Lucci gets lionised because of his role in Enies Lobby but nowadays he's just CD bootlicker in spite of the WG trying to kill him .

At least Akainu has his own Morals, Lucci is just a cunt

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Well, what hype? Telling the kings how he's obeying his masters like a good dog? :suresure:
But I understand your stance. It is HIGHLY LIKELY that Oda let's Zoro struggle against these fuckers first...
Zoro got KO'ed by Killer and was stalled by Kyoshiro only for him to scare Yonko just by raising his Haki. We also saw them getting solo'ed by a shark lmao. I wouldn't trust Oda with this shit unless it's an end-of-the-arc fight.:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

You not ready for zoros birthday
I hope you're ready.:josad:

Lucci gets lionised because of his role in Enies Lobby but nowadays he's just CD bootlicker in spite of the WG trying to kill him .

At least Akainu has his own Morals, Lucci is just a cunt
Exactly. Akainu has his own justice, his own ideals, his own goals, he strives to take out every enemy in his path.
Then you see Lucci, the exact opposite of Akainu who just obeys his masters without questioning a single thing. Somebody needs to humble this guy asap.

Exactly. Akainu has his own justice, his own ideals, his own goals, he strives to take out every enemy in his path.
Then you see Lucci, the exact opposite of Akainu who just obeys his masters without questioning a single thing. Somebody needs to humble this guy asap.
Lucci is probably the only Pre timeskip major vilain who deserves to be humiliated, like unironically stomped so hard that even Bellamy getting punched feels more dignified

Zoro got KO'ed by Killer and was stalled by Kyoshiro only for him to scare Yonko just by raising his Haki. We also saw them getting solo'ed by a shark lmao. I wouldn't trust Oda with this shit unless it's an end-of-the-arc fight.:milaugh:

If its 4v1 with sera kuma he might struggle a bit before giving them the shanks wifi treatment

Seven7

🆃🅷🅸🆂 🅸🆂 🅼🆈 🅴🆁🅰

Don't remind me
Fujitora got stalled by dressrosa Zoro too

Oda loves doing this early arc bullshit
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.