Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their samples were taken from a 13-year-old King, which is clearly depicted by the side of their wings as well as their age. None of the abilities given to them are as powerful as their original counterparts: their lasters aren't as strong as Kizaru's; the Shichibukai fighting styles aren't as good as their original, etc. So, we have 0 reasons to buy the idea that they perfectly replicated the Lunarian defense.
If they’re lunarians they have the lunarians defenses cause that’s a racial trait. It’s not something trained like Kizarus DF, or the schichibukais fighting styles.

You’re not comparing apples and oranges this is apples and broccoli

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Oda had his chance with Kidd
He nailed Ope’s awakening and even had Meme highlight it, but Kidd’s fruit is just straight up trash with no other stats to show for it
I agree. That's what I mean when I said he's not up to the mark. Kid is supposed to be better than Law, but the reality is the other way around. Oda probably made Law outshine Kid as he intends to take Law out of the throne wars faster than Kid IMO. Let's see what he'll do. I still have high expectations for Kid though I don't have much hope after Wano.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Zoro only damage king with no flame after adv coc sorry folks

also king can never land a flaming attack on zoro even though zoro is lower in speed then Sanji

even if king landed on Sanji it will just make Sanji flame black
:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Wano being the other eye works with its size and it’s title as a country of gold. Not even mentioning the leaders of the countries being named after moons.

And it would explain how Raftel was hidden if a continent puller pulled an island into the magnetic zone and placed the coordinates on the poneglyphs.
Ooooh I really like this too! It makes the Wano and Skypeia parallels with the golf themed epithets or whatever, all the more deliberate now too!

Yeah that definitely explains the moon connection too, holy shit!

I love that magnetic field idea, imo Kidd is gonna come in clutch with his DF, log poses, islands having magnetic fields and thus even your theory here. His DF might help with finding Raftel and also navigation for him in general? He's a walking log pose or so potentially?

I would love the continent pullers to be involved like that too, you've hyped me up even if isn't the case with Raftel and such ofc! Ideas like these are always fun to read qnd think about imo!

Dont forget that the useless cross do nothing in this arc sanji saved as the VC the crew where zolo drinks tea and he is afraid from the WG sanji give a shit about who the island is he goes there and he even knows that is the WG island ( usopp stated that) so sanji give a shit about big mom(wci where zolo was afraid in zou and dont take luffys orders) kaido and now the WG sanji never feel afraid of them why is zolo on the ship ;) he is afraid the useless cross
Post automatically merged:

Law fucks zolo and his
King >>> half baked lunarian baby that has water instead of speed, haki or durability with the 🔥 off >> a bunch of vet level characters running around like headless chickens trying to fight back a "child"
The only seraphim that might be stronger than King is Mihawk, he's the only one special enough to have different eyes and he was specifically portrayed against a Yonkou. :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If they’re lunarians they have the lunarians defenses cause that’s a racial trait. It’s not something trained like Kizarus DF, or the schichibukais fighting styles.

You’re not comparing apples and oranges this is apples and broccoli
This chapter clearly implied they improve with age, and I doubt your average 47-year-old-Lunarian was as good as King, forget about a 13-year-old. Not every giant is equally strong and durable; the same applies to fishermen, oni, long-leg tribe, etc. You can improve your racial traits with training too.

This chapter clearly implied they improve with age, and I doubt your average 47-year-old-Lunarian was as good as King, forget about a 13-year-old. Not every giant is equally strong and durable; the same applies to fishermen. You can improve your racial traits with training too.
The chapter implies the seraphim are young so they’re untested not that they’ll grow stronger.

And you’re using trained gifts like strength; but how does one train how hard their skin is? You can’t.

I may have speed read this part but Sanji isn’t made of metal whatsoever afaik
No I'm not talking about his exoskeleton lol

I mean if the island has a ton of metal and Kidd uses Assign it's a wrap for Sanji

Even Big Mom took heavy damage

Sanji gets killed

Kidd without Assign is a different story though

Status
Not open for further replies.