Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I'm not talking about his exoskeleton lol

I mean if the island has a ton of metal and Kidd uses Assign it's a wrap for Sanji

Even Big Mom took heavy damage

Sanji gets killed

Kidd without Assign is a different story though
Sanji durability > Meme
Kidd is too slow to tag Sanji, assigning Meme is so easy it can be done by a quadriplegic cripple

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The chapter implies the seraphim are young so they’re untested not that they’ll grow stronger.

And you’re using trained gifts like strength; but how does one train how hard their skin is? You can’t.
Why do you think not being tested and being young are related? It's because they can't risk testing a young Lunarian against lasers, which literally translates to their defense getting better when they're older making them ready to get tested against lasers.

Again, this chapter legit implied it gets better with age. Lunarian defense is a racial trait plus a fire-based trick. So if they use fire to somehow fuel their defense mechanism and speed, bettering their fire prowess could help in improving it. People can train to improve their durability although there are limits based on your race. Vergo for instance is built like a tank. Jimbo is tangier than your average FM fodder. Kaido should be more or less than the same in relation to the other Oni. Being gifted with Oden's physical prowess helped Momo ignore attacks that would hurt a regular human, etc.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Now that I'm looking at it Lunarian's durability is so inconsistent lol

Zoro cut King in flame mode here and then couldn't do it again after... how does that make any sense
It’s onigiri mark not damage or blood

onigiri leave that exact mark on the fishmen octopus and killer

:ihaha:

He kicked him. It’s stupid to let your beliefs jepordize the life of your loved ones
He blocked her attack stated in an SBS. Same thing he did when he faced Kalifla.

You mean the same thing Zeff did in Baratie? Food is sacred to Sanji and Zeff. And creating inedible food is the same as wasting it which is not something they’d stand for.

Status
Not open for further replies.