Did Sanji break his leg this chapter?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, Jinbe > Seraphim Jinbe.
Jinbe has Fishman Karate.

See how Seraphim Jinbe splurts saliva after being kicked by Sanji? That's the proof Seraphim Jinbe has water inside his body, and Fishman Karate damages the opponent from the water inside.

Jinbe would have performed better than Sanji in current scenario, that's why Oda hide Jinbe from Seraphim, to protect the Seraphim's hype.
No cause jinbe is weak like whos who sanji defeat his boss

Lol Gear 5 doesn't mean shit.
Gear 5 biggest upgrade over G4 is its ridiculous endurance, proven when Kaido hit G5 several times but Nika wasn't KOed.
Yet Nika is still weak to slashes, so transforming to G5 against swordsmen isn't an advantage.
Endurance, turning everything into rubber, supersonic looney toones speed
Power of imagination too strong.

Kid isn't up to the mark but I wouldn't say he's trash in general. He's definitely beating Sanji but it'd be nothing like what Kid can do according to people who elevate him to be a real rival of Luffy.
Oda had his chance with Kidd
He nailed Ope’s awakening and even had Meme highlight it, but Kidd’s fruit is just straight up trash with no other stats to show for it

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Where are you getting half baked lunarian? He’s a lunarian with lunarian defenses. “Not as durable as kid King” what.
Their samples were taken from a 13-year-old King, which is clearly depicted by the side of their wings as well as their age. None of the abilities given to them are as powerful as their original counterparts: their lasters aren't as strong as Kizaru's; the Shichibukai fighting styles aren't as good as their original, etc. So, we have 0 reasons to buy the idea that they perfectly replicated the Lunarian defense.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Shall I remind the copium gang that flame OFF King took aCoC + KOH-powered hit across his face and shrugged it off...
The only man in Wano capable of leaving permanent damage to Kaido's dragon scales, after upgrading with aCoC and KoH, did almost nothing to flameless King and the copium gang thinks other characters will casually do something to Lunarians...

Sanjino fails against flame OFF chibi Lunarian, Blackbeard fails vs chibi Lunarian, flame ON thought afaik.
Franky's laser didnt seem to do much to flame OFF chibi either but unclear if it managed to hit him or not.
And then there is Zoro's Dragon Damnation. It should tell you that there are galaxies in between Zoro's damage and everyone else's.

I said it before and I will say it again, if you want to compete with Zoro's feats, you will need to stockpile lots of copium. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.