Questions & Mysteries Why do Zoro fans hate their character?

Hard to rate someone above WSS. Doesn't matter what side you wanna wank. Multiple times the notion of needing to beat Mihawk has been shown in the manga just like beating the Yonkos and Admirals for PK. A few facts below and then my conclusion:
Mihawk was known as the Marine Hunter
Mihawk was made a Warlord
Mihawk and Croc made Cross Guild
Cross Guild is now putting bounties on Marines
Mihawk is stronger than Shanks who is a Yonko
Old Sickbeard had an extreme diff with Akainu
Mihawk has forged the strongest black blade Yoru, the only other is of Ryuma
Admirals are strongest force of Marine/WG
Kizaru = Akainu = Aokiji pre FA duel, post duel Akainu >= Kizaru >= Aokiji
Post TS Marines are stronger, new Admirals Fuji and Ryo instead of the two internal candidates

Mihawk is the WSS in name and reality (there is no sword wielder above Mihawk), he has forged the only other black blade in the story, the first was done by Ryuma who was called the Sword God and who defeated pirates and WG while defending Wano. Before being made a Warlord, Mihawk was the Marine Hunter, if the Admirals are so much stronger why could they not catch a single man with no crew or affiliations. We have zero evidence for the C3 to be above each other pre TS, post TS you can say Akainu is stronger due to the duel and haki bloom but nothing more. Post TS the marines are also said to have become stronger, you cannot become stronger by downgrading your strongest assets (Admirals) so the two new recruits must be at least equal to the previous 3 (C3).

Yonkos being equal to Admirals has been shown on multiple occasions for Luffy to be PK. At most you can say that Kaido is the strongest Yonko and Akainu is the strongest Admiral/FA. For Mihawk a Yonko (by extension Admiral) is a downgrade from WSS. You can only become the WSS by beating the strongest out there, forging a black blade requires many battles. Whereas you can become an Admiral by being promoted (the two candidates) or through a draft, but strength is also a condition. In the story we have had at least 9 Admiral/candidates, Garp, Sengoku, Akainu, Aokiji, Kizaru, Fuji, Ryo and the two candidates. Whereas we have only 2 black blade forgers, the WSS and the Sword God, while having the strongest characters like Roger, Ray, Shanks, WB, Oden who have bladed weapons but have never forged them black.

Last thing Zoro is to become the WSS ever, how can you become the WSS ever if the one you defeat to reach that is himself not the reigning WSS ever. Nothing to show that Kizaru is above Shanks (truth be told Admirals have been clowned by Yonkos) but I will go with the Admiral = Yonko (except Buggy or WCI Luffy), while we already know that Mihawk > Shanks. Prime Kizaru could not beat Ray (RHM of PK retired for 20 years) and took out his frustration on fodder pirates.

The most you can say is that Mihawk >= Kizaru and Mihawk will win extreme diff.

Serious thread
My thoughts on Zoro: obviously Zoro has been after the WSS title for so long, if he didn't join the Strawhats he'd still achieve this title. However, he's now the right hand man of Joyboy, do you really believe he'll stop at this title that can be achieved by any rando like Mihawk/Shanks? There's a problem here
:specialmeh:

You must really hate Zoro if you think his ceiling is capped at WSS. Mihawk is stronger than Shanks and all but that's not impressive for the 2nd main character. If you think Mihawk is a epilogue fight you're delusional, he'll be WSS just like Goofy is PK when they sack the WG.
:risicheck:

As a character I like Mihawk more than Zoro but obviously Zoro will be on a different level when it comes to strength. Rayleigh's portrayal shits on Mihawk any day of the week, he was said to be a legend compared even with Whitebeard and that's what I expect of EoS Zoro, but Mihawk although he's stronger than Shanks and with such bounty never had such portrayal. The Dark King's hype is more powerful than Mihawk.
RHM of Joyboy >> RHM of Roger >> WSS
:wellwell:

Even Roger was calling out for Sengoku's name, an admiral, for a good fight. Roger with all his glory was incapable of defeating an admiral. There's no bigger hype than this. Mihawk is a cool character and I like his design, respectable powerlevel but he's not an admiral, and going by the progression of the story he'll be defeated before the sack of the WG. He is the most memorable fight for Zoro as the WSS title has been his dream since childhood, but that was never enough for the RHM of the liberator of the world.

Virgin Mihawk who postponed his fight with Vista vs gigachad Kizaru ready to low diff the Meme alliance, why is it a hard choice
Stop the marimo hate
:josad:
It's not that hard to grasp, mihawk is just that strong. First of all, you have to be delusional to think that Rayleigh is stronger than shanks, it's just basic narrative of the next generation surpass the old one. Also Zoro doesn't just want to be the WSS, he wants to be the strongest swordman all time and how can you prove that he is if not for his opponent to be the current all time strongest. I will say it as a Woro fan but I don't think he will achieve his goal explicitly because his fight with mihawk will be an extrem diff fight which mean the ratio would be around 60/40 if they could rematch. The issue is that he is supposed to win every time so a 100/0 ratio, while we will not see him get to this level of strength, it will be implicitly said that he did.:endthis:

Below Roger and WB, and on par with Rayleigh, Shiki, Sengoku, etc. I don't think Roger and WB are that much above these guys, it's just that they'd win everytime they fight regardless of the difficulty.
It's not what is said in the canon, wb>=Roger=Garp>=Sengoku>Rayleigh:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not what is said in the canon, wb>=Roger=Garp>=Sengoku>Rayleigh:endthis:
None of this was said anywhere. WB gets his WSM hype from fighting Roger not the otherway around. Garp himself compared Rayleigh with WB while we have Roger openly acknowledging Sengoku and Garp as legitimate challenges to him. The best conclusion we can draw from this is they're all more or less on par with one another with WB/Roger being the strongest.

None of this was said anywhere. WB gets his WSM hype from fighting Roger not the otherway around. Garp himself compared Rayleigh with WB while we have Roger openly acknowledging Sengoku and Garp as legitimate challenges to him. The best conclusion we can draw from this is they're all more or less on par with one another with WB/Roger being the strongest.
Garp is a monkey and monkey>all by canon, this + his portrayal put him on the same tier as Roger. :endthis:

Below Roger and WB, and on par with Rayleigh, Shiki, Sengoku, etc. I don't think Roger and WB are that much above these guys, it's just that they'd win everytime they fight regardless of the difficulty.
Fair enough, but just like Luffy & Zoro will be stronger than the old gen you expect their marine counterparts to do that too, so accordingly Akainu should at least be on Roger’s level while Kizaru with Rayleigh

Almost every top-tier is in the same tier as Roger.
Not really, Luffy is nowhere near his prime for example, I don't rate the old gen as much as everyone because it doesn't make sense to start off. For me, dragon and mihawk are clearly above Roger, whitebeard and Garp and shanks might also pull it off. Expecting zero power creep is not the way to go.:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

Not really, Luffy is nowhere near his prime for example, I don't rate the old gen as much as everyone because it doesn't make sense to start off. For me, dragon and mihawk are clearly above Roger, whitebeard and Garp and shanks might also pull it off. Expecting zero power creep is not the way to go.:endthis:
I know it's controversial but I have akainu above the old gen also:endthis:

I already made a tier list but I don't know how to share media:endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Fair enough, but just like Luffy & Zoro will be stronger than the old gen you expect their marine counterparts to do that too, so accordingly Akainu should at least be on Roger’s level while Kizaru with Rayleigh
The Yonko are the biggest enemies of Luffy alongside the admirals, but they're barely any different from the people that were competing with Roger. So I don't expect the admirals to be any different. Luffy and co will surpass Roger and co by fighting people that they did not get to fight.

It is blatantly clear WB and Roger are the strongest outside the characters that are kept in the dark. Denying it is denying the manga.

The Yonko are the biggest enemies of Luffy alongside the admirals, but they're barely any different from the people that were competing with Roger. So I don't expect the admirals to be any different. Luffy and co will surpass Roger and co by fighting people that they did not get to fight.

It is blatantly clear WB and Roger are the strongest outside the characters that are kept in the dark. Denying it is denying the manga.
It's not from their own words, why did Roger gave his hat to shanks in the first place if he will not surpass him, it's just a basic narrative. :endthis:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not from their own words, why did Roger gave his hat to shanks in the first place if he will not surpass him, it's just a basic narrative. :endthis:
Shanks has that kind of potential, which he sacrificed for Luffy. That's the whole point of him betting his ass on the new generation.

Shanks has that kind of potential, which he sacrificed for Luffy. That's the whole point of him betting his ass on the new generation.
The part you don't understand is that Luffy already won against kaido who is not so far off Roger/white beard/Garp and there will be power creep. :endthis: